59-All I've Ever Wanted

**Claire POV**

6 Months Later

"Claire?" the photographer yells out to me. I am standing with my back against the wall in my dress, Jane just a couple feet from me to adjust it as needed. My hair is done, my makeup is perfect and in just over an hour, Reneé and I will be married.

"Yeah" I call back to her, my voice shaking knowing Reneé is somewhere nearby. I haven't seen her all morning, this is the closest we've been all day and I still can't even look at her. Reneé decided against a first look, insisting we do a first touch instead.

"I'm gonna bring Reneé in, okay? Don't turn around" she warns. I swallow hard, listening as Reneé's footsteps get closer and closer to where I'm standing in the doorway. I stare straight ahead as instructed and wait for the photographers direction.

"Will you take my phone?" I hear her say to Alyah. I glance over at Jane when I hear her voice, it makes me even more nervous than I already was, I want to cry.

"Are you guys ready?" she photographer asks. I sit as still as I can, trying not to mess up my hair or my perfectly positioned dress.

"Yes" we say in unison.

"Okay, I want each of you to raise your hand closest to the door until you can feel eachothers hand" she tells us from behind her camera. I turn my head to the left as I raise my hand, catching a small glimpse of her perfectly manicured fingers, cluttered with dainty rings on each finger.

"Claire, eyes forward" the photographer laughs as Reneé's hand grazes mine, I hear her giggle on the other side of the wall.

"Sorry, sorry" I say, facing forward again as we intertwine our fingers and let them fall back into the normal position.

"Hi baby" she says quietly, her voice sounds shaky.

"Hello" I laugh "I wish I could see you"

"Soon"

"How was your morning?" I ask, curious if hers has been anything like mine. Chaotic and nerve-wracking, but so fucking exciting at the same time.

"It was good, I only got into one fight with my mom" she tells me and we both laugh, I hear the photographers camera click about a million times.

"Are you nervous?" she asks, interlocking our fingers a little tighter.

"Kind of, are you?"

"Just a little. I want everything to be perfect" she admits.

"It will be" I assure her. Just as I finish my sentence, I hear more footsteps walk into the room. I keep my eyes on Jane and before I can ask who's here, I hear my moms voice.

"Oh my god, Reneé" she hums "you look stunning, honey"

"Thank you" she says sweetly, I can tell without even looking at her that she is blushing on the other side of the doorframe.

"Their dresses go so well together" I hear Denise's voice now.

"Can I see?" I joke and Reneé squeezes my fingers, almost as if to say "no".

"Almost everyone is here" her mom tells the photographer "the coordinator wanted me to tell you we have about 20 minutes"

"Okay, perfect" the photographer says.

"We'll see you guys in a little bit" my mom says enthusiastically has her and Denise walk out of the room.

"You guys can have another minute or two if you'd like before we get everyone lined up for the ceremony" the photographer offers. Neither Reneé or I speak up, we just giggle quietly to each other.