55-I Know It's Crazy, But What If It's Right?

**Claire's POV**

There's only 2 weeks left until Reneé finally comes home for good. Jane has been staying with me since she left, Reneé insisted. She was nervous about me being home all this time by myself after what happened, I can't say I blame her. It's been nice, it's definitely easier not being alone constantly in this huge house. I like the distraction and Jane is good company. We both worked today and then we watched movies while I stayed awake awaiting Reneé's call. She's been calling me almost every night now and that really helps. Sometimes it's earlier, and on the nights she has shows it's a little later, but I stay up each night waiting to talk to her. Jane fell asleep on the couch and I've made my way upstairs to our room. I just got out of the shower, she should be calling any minute now.

I slip into one of Reneé's shirts and snuggle up under the covers. The only good thing about her being gone is that I get to watch whatever I want on TV before bed. I flip through all the options on MAX before deciding to re-watch The Sex Lives of College Girls. She will laugh when she sees this on my recently watched list. Halfway through the first episode my phone rings, it's a FaceTime from Reneé.

"Hello beautiful" I smile into the camera, her screen is pitch black on the other line.

"Hi baby" she replies "hang on, let me turn the lights on"

I hear her get up and stumble around before the lights flip on and I can see her pretty face. She is wearing a messy bun and her glasses, she looks sweaty as fuck.

"I look nasty, we're on the bus right now and I didn't get to shower yet"

"I think you look cute," I tease "you're hot when you're sweaty"

"Oh shut up. What did you and Jane do tonight?"

"Uhmmm, we just got pizza and watched a few movies. Super exciting Friday night" I joke. 

"Sounds relaxing" she hums in a tone that's almost sarcastic, although I know she didn't mean it that way.

"How was your show?"

"It was good. The venue was so much bigger than I realized and there were so many more people than I was expecting" she says, shoveling popcorn into her mouth.

"That's good though, right?"

"Yeah. Why do I hear my own voice in the background?" she mumbles with her mouth full. I laugh and mute the tv quickly.

"I'm watching Sex Lives" I admit.

"Girl, fuck off" she cackles at me, I knew she would think it was funny. I giggle at her as she laughs at me.

"So, guess what" she changes the subject abruptly.

"What?"

"Check your phone" she tells me. Immediately, my phone dings with a new picture from Reneé. I hope for a moment that it's a naked picture of her like last time, but it's not. It's a screenshot of her plane ticket to Paris.

"What's that?" I ask, confused when she sends me the wrong photo.

"Well, what does it look like?"

"Your plane ticket to Paris?" I ask.

"Look at the name" she giggles. I zoom in to look closer and notice it's my name on the ticket, not hers.

"Wait, what?" I question, even more confused now than I was before.

"Look at the date"

"Wait, for real?" I say, starting to get excited now that I understand what is going on. I'm going to Paris for the last week of her tour.