15-So, What Now?

**Claire POV**

It's Thursday night and I'm off work tomorrow, so my weekend starts today. My boss approved me for the day off and I finally get to go home, my plane leaves tomorrow at noon. Aside from the thoughts of Reneé that are still lingering in the back of my mind, I am in a really good mood. Jane and I got lunch earlier and now we're settling in to play my Nintendo Switch and get drunk. We sit down on the couch and I press the power button on the remote. Jane stands up in front of me, blocking my view of the TV.

"Hey, get out of the way" I say sternly, pushing her aside.

"We should go out tonight instead" Jane suggests excitedly, positioning herself back in front of me.

"Yeah, probably not" I groan and push her away once more. That sounds like my literal worst nightmare at the moment. Plus, I was really looking forward to kicking her ass in MarioKart.

"Come on. You're off tomorrow, you've been a recluse for the last week. Let's get ready, drink these bottles of wine and go to the bar"

"Jane" I say, rolling my eyes at her. I really don't think this is a good idea.

"Please" she begs "I'll buy all your drinks". That is very tempting. I think for a moment and she's right, I have barely left my house this week and maybe we will have fun.

"Fine" I agree "but we can't be out all night, I have to catch my flight tomorrow"

"Oh shut up! Your plane leaves at noon, you'll be fine" she laughs, reaching her arm out to pull me off the couch.

2 hour and 3 bottles of wine later, we are ready to go. Jane lets me know our Uber is here and we stumble down to the parking lot. I'm drunk already and I'm ready to have a good fucking time. 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

We walk into the bar and I've already had too much to drink tonight.

"Let's get a drink" Jane shouts to me over the blaring music. I nod my head and follow her to the bar, knowing damn well I probably should not have another drink.

"One vodka cranberry and whatever she wants," she tells the bartender, pointing at me.

"Just a White Claw, please. Grapefruit if you have it" I order and Jane hands him her debit card.

"Put them on my tab" I hear a familiar voice say from behind me. I turn around and it's Reneé, fuck me. Like, actually fuck me. Just kidding, fuck this. I knew I shouldn't have come out tonight.

"Hey baby" she teases, smiling at me and staring into my soul with her piercing blue eyes. I look around for Jane, who seems to have vanished. It's just her and I now and I'm not doing this here.

"Bye Reneé" I scoff, pushing past her and walking off into the crowd. I can feel her eyes on me as I walk away.

I find Jane at a corner booth, talking with some guy she just met. I take a seat beside her and introduce myself. I sit and talk with them for a while, glancing over at Reneé every now and then. Every time I look at her, she seems to be staring right back at me. I look around for Towa but I don't think she's here, luckily for her. I don't want to see that bitch in public.

"Let's go dance" Jane says, grabbing my hand after saying a quick goodbye to the guy she just met. I nod and follow her to the dance floor.

We walk onto the dance floor and I can feel Reneé staring me down from the other side of the room. Jane and I dance together for a short moment before I am approached by a small blonde girl. She grabs my arm and leans towards me to speak. Jane notices and lets go of me. 

"Wanna dance?" she yells over the music and loud enough for Jane to hear too. I hesitate for a second, not wanting to leave Jane by herself. I turn around, noticing she took the hint and is now dancing with some guy who looks very similar to the guy from the booth. She definitely has a type.

"Sure" I smile, taking her hand in mine and pulling her closer to me. She turns around and presses herself against me, our hips move in unison to the beat of the music. She puts her arms in the air and lets them fall back behind her, positioning them around my neck and moving herself against me harder now.

"What's your name?" she leans back, whispering into my ear.

"Claire. Yours?"

"Ava" she tells me.

"Nice to meet you, Ava" I smile and trail my hands under her shirt, rubbing her bare waist with my fingertips. Drunk me is ballsy, but my new friend Ava doesn't seem to mine. For a moment, I almost forgot about Reneé. Key word there is almost. I step away from Ava quickly and make my way over to Jane.

"I have to pee, I'll be right back" I tell Jane, who had just started to make out with the guy she was dancing with. Not breaking their kiss, she gives me a thumbs up and I make my way to the bathroom.

As I try to lock the door behind me, someone pushes it open from the other side. I look up, it's Reneé again. She stands in front of me, locking the door behind her. I am cornered now.

"So, what now?" she practically yells "We just act like nothing ever happened between us? We just come to the same bar with our friends and act like strangers? And you're gonna just dance with that fucking girl like that right in front of me?"

I stand there and just stare at up at her, she looks so good tonight. And she's jealous, which for some reason makes her even hotter. I don't give a fuck about that other girl, to be completely honest. All I want is Reneé. I have had way too much to drink tonight to be doing this right now and I have no self control when I'm drunk. I miss her so much.

"Clai-" she starts and I cut her off, shoving her against the bathroom door. Our bodies are pressed against each other and our noses touching, I want to kiss her but I know I shouldn't. But like I said, I have had way too much to drink and have no self control, so fuck it.

My lips crash into hers and it's like nothing ever happened. Everything is fine, I forgive her. She grabs my head and pulls me closer to her, deepening the kiss. I'm in love with her. Our tongues battle for dominance, I win and force my tongue into her mouth. She lets out a small moan and her hands start to roam my body. She slides her hand under my shirt and I feel her fingers brush over the skin on my stomach. She gently massages both of my boobs before sliding her hand down my body and directly into my pants. My eyes shoot open immediately when she grabs my center through my underwear.

"I am not doing this with you right now" I say, finally coming to my senses and realizing what is about to happen. She looks at me confused. I am also confused. Pillow princess Reneé is trying to feel me up? What is going on?

"You don't get to cheat on me, not talk to me for a week and then fuck me in a bar bathroom. That is not how this is going to go" I snap at her, pushing her off of me.

"You literally started all of that, Claire" she says to me "you kissed me first and you fucking blocked my number, what was I supposed to do?" She was right, I did do both of those things. Whatever, fuck her.

"Yeah, well I'm finishing it too. Fuck you!" I yell at her, knowing I sound stupid as hell.

I unlock the bathroom door, turning around to look at her once more before I make my grand exit.

"Goodbye, Reneé"

**Author's Note**

Last part for today! I'll try and get a few more done and posted by Sunday but no promises. I have about half of the next 3 chapters written already so I just need to find some time (and motivation) to finish them. Let me know what you guys think so far, I love getting comments. It makes me so excited :) 

Thank you again to everyone reading! 

xoxo

M