9-Smiles Hide What Secrets Keep

**Reneé POV**

I'm sitting on my couch watching Shark Tank when my phone vibrates on the table next to me. I open it to see a text from Towa.

Towa: I'll be over in a few to start working on that new song.

Working on new music was basically just our code word for hooking up. Towa and I have a weird relationship, we've always been really good friends. Until we got super drunk at the bar one night after a studio session and we ended up in my bed together. So, I've been having mind blowing sex with her almost every day for the last four months or so.

I shoot her a quick reply to let her know I understand.

Reneé: Sounds good, I'll see you soon.

The relationship between us is purely physical, absolutely nothing more. After the night at the bar, Towa asked if I wanted to continue seeing her. Of course I did, it was the best sex I'd ever had. I didn't want feelings to over complicate things and cause stress on our work relationship, so we came up with some rules.

1. We can both see other people whenever we want, this was not exclusive.

2. No flirting, kissing or romantic affection of any sort outside of the bedroom.

3. We tell no one.

I hear a faint knock at the door before Towa lets herself into my house. She has her guitar, but god knows we aren't going to be using it.

"Why'd you bring your guitar?" I question her, curious since she doesn't typically bring it along.

"In case anyone saw me come in, it seemed less suspicious" she explains "if someone sees me come in with a guitar, they will assume we 're working. There is less of a chance Claire will find out that I am secretly railing you every day"

I giggle, it's true. It's horrible, but it's true.

"Oh, that makes sense" I tell her while gesturing for her to come sit by me on the couch.

"So, what did you do today?" she asks, seeming genuinely interested.

"No small talk," I say as I push her down and crawl on top of her, instantly connecting our lips. I pull away and smile softly at her "you came over here to fuck me, remember?"

Our kisses are rushed and desperate. Somehow, completely meaningless; it's just fun. She positions one of her legs between my thighs and I start to grind myself against her.

"Let's go to my room" I tell her, pulling away from our kiss. She follows behind me closely as I walk to the foot of my bed. She connects our lips again before pushing me backwards onto the bed and immediately pulling off my shirt. She kisses me harder and sloppier while massaging my boobs through my bra. Most of the time, my bra never even comes off.

"Take these off for me" she says between kisses, tugging at the waistband of my pants and underwear. I lift myself up off the bed and allow her to slide them off of me. She leans down to kiss me again while her hands wander down my body and eventually land between my thighs. I feel my body tense up, I need her to touch me.

She runs a finger through my folds before looking up to wink at me. I let out a small moan as she slides 2 fingers inside my soaking core, just what I needed. She fingers me softly for a few minutes, never once breaking our kiss. I moan quietly into her mouth before she pulls both fingers out.

"I'll be right back" she says, standing up and walking into my closet. I lay on my bed in only my bra while I wait for her to return. When she does, she is wearing a purple strap on, one I have seen many times before. She walks to the foot of the bed, looking me up and down.

"God damn" she says, continuing to stare at me "you're so fucking sexy" I blush and spread my legs open for her.

"Turn around" Towa demands. I oblige and roll over to my stomach, spreading my legs for her once again. She grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer to her, forcing me up onto all fours. I arch my back when I feel the strap on press against me from behind.

"You're so fucking hot, Reneé" she tells me while teasing my center with the purple dildo. I ignore her statement, suddenly feeling guilty about everything we are about to do. I know this is wrong but I know she is about to make me feel so good. She continues to tease me, running the tip through my folds and over my clit before pulling it away.

"Please, Towa" I moan, practically begging for her to enter me.

"What do you want? You have to tell me what you want" she teases back, I fucking hate this.

"I need you" I tell her, knowing that is a lie. I don't need her, I just need her to fuck me.

"I need you to fuck me" I say, correcting myself. With that, she slides the dildo inside of me, effortlessly.

"You're so wet for me, Nae" she commands. I hate when she calls me that but I know she's right, I am so incredibly horny right now. I moan loudly as she pumps into me, each thrust getting more and more aggressive. How can something so wrong feel so good? She runs her hand around my waist and starts to draw circles around my clit with her index finger. I move my hips in sync with her thrusts and I can feel myself start to tighten around her. She is so fucking good at this.

"Harder" I say between breaths "I'm so close"

"Me too" she mutters before placing her hand around my neck, choking me gently while she aggressively pounds into me from behind.

"Does your little girlfriend make you feel this good?" Towa asks, snarkily.

"Fuck, Towa" I moan, ignoring her once again, luckily she doesn't seem to notice.

My legs start to shake and I can feel myself throbbing while she increases the speed and continues to play with my clit. I can't hold myself up anymore, my arms give out and my upper half crashes onto the bed. She holds me up by my waist and continues to thrust into me with the dildo. I close my eyes and my moans turn into screams, eventually releasing all over her and the toy. She moans my name loudly, finishing at the same time. She pulls out of me almost immediately and we both fall back on to the bed. We lay there for a moment while we both try and catch our breath after the life shattering orgasms we both just experienced.

"Let me go get you a towel" she suggests, after noticing the wet spot on the bed underneath me. I sit up on the edge of the bed and slide my shirt back on.

"No, it's fine. I'm just going to get in the shower anyway before I go to Claire's" I tell her, tossing back her shirt as well.

"Well alright then" she snaps back, obviously pissed off "I guess I should go"

"Why'd you say it like that?" I ask her, slightly annoyed with her attitude. She stands up and grabs her pants from the floor, placing them on the bed before stepping back into them.

"Say it like what?" she questions, starting to put her socks back on. I think it's so funny she takes them off every time we have sex.

"Like you're mad about Claire or something. I'm not an idiot, I can tell you're pissed and that little comment you made earlier about my "little girlfriend" was uncalled for" I snap at her.

"I'm not mad, I'm just a little upset. I just don't want this to stop, Nae" she replies. There it is again, I wish she would quit calling me that.

"Well, to be perfectly clear we're not in a relationship and this has always just been a friends with benefits type of agreement. So, I don't see why you're mad that I have a girlfriend. We just fucked didn't we?" I say, trying to reason with her. She smiles at me softly, realizing I'm right.  

"See you tomorrow?" she asks.

I roll my eyes at her, knowing she should not come back tomorrow but that she definitely will.

"After what just happened, 100%"

**Author's Note**

Don't hate me, I'll fix this! Hope everyone has a good weekend. I'll post some more next week :)

xoxo

-M