Chapter 44

It was starting to get dark as the guys made their way back down into the common room. My earbuds were in as I sprawled out on the couch, reading a book. An Avengers blanket covering my legs, which were stretched out. Although I was listening to music as I read it didn't permit me from hearing everything going on.

"How can you read and listen to music at the same time?" The soft voice of Zuku asked as he peeked over the arm of the sofa where my back rested. Looking at the cover of my book, probably wondering what I was reading. It had a black cover with a skull on it along with roses.

"Helps me keep focus, it's also how I study. Allows me to retain information better," I replied, turning the page before closing the book when I scanned over the first few sentences.

Not something I felt comfortable Izuku reading. Of course if he wasn't gazing at the words then I'd continue reading that scene, having no shame. But for the little beans sake, I'd save him the trauma.

"Could you sing a bit of the song you're listening too?" He asked curious about what kind of music I listen too. It would probably shock them all when they eventually learn just now vast my music tastes were. However the song I currently had on repeat sort of fitted the plot for the book I currently set down.

The course of the song came on and I took a deep breath before singing out the words to it.

Run baby run,
Run for your life,

Imma tear out your heart,
It will always be mine,

Run baby run,
Run for your life,

Imma tear out your heart,
It will always be mine,

I only sang that snippet of it since it was slightly dark. Not wanting them all to think I was heinous or something, not that they would. But I'm the type of person who was fascinated with dark romance novels or spicy fantasy ones. Along with other mythology type fiction, as well as all things horror.

Sometimes at night I'd fall asleep to serial killer documentaries or true crime stories. As well as people playing horror games, it was a bit odd but that's just how I went to sleep.

"Who knew Andrea had a dark side?" Sero asked with a smirk as Mineta looked frightened by what I just sang about.

"I did, and you definitely don't want to know what she's reading," Shoto answered with a chuckle as he looked at the book that I've read quite a few times, along with its sequel.

"Revelry in the dark," Tokoyami states, quoting himself from the few times he said that during the camp. I'm starting to think he just enjoys the dark, sort of like me. Only I guess darkness is part of his quirk, so it made sense.

"That's right dude, we could all revel in the dark," I giggled setting my book on the coffee table, as the girls made there way into the room.

"Hey guys let's show off each other's rooms and make a contest of it," Mina exclaimed, radiating enthusiasm as usual. It was an interesting idea, although I didn't really want Mineta snooping through my room, but I guess if the others are there then they'd watch him closely.

"It could be fun," Ojiro says shrugging his shoulders as everyone got up and went to the boys side of the dorms.

To be honest their rooms were a bit how I imagined them to be. Deku, like the adorable fan boy he is, had All Might merchandise everywhere. He was slightly embarrassed by it, his cheeks pink as Mina giggled at him, slightly ruffling his green hair.

Tokoyami's was dark, as expected. And the rest of them just matched their personalities. Like Kiri's being dubbed as his den of manliness really proud of how it turned out.

"If I had a boyfriend and his room looked like this, then I'd dump him," Toru says making me laugh, gently bumping my hip with hers.

"Oh you've wounded his pride," I joked wiggling my brows. We continued through the rooms, seeing all but Mineta's, which was understandable. And Katsuki's since he was sleeping, not that any of us minded since he needed sleep.

The girls were gushing over the cake that Sato made. Baking being a passion of his due to his quirk, and I think Kat and I have found a new baking buddie.

When we went to the girls rooms, they too were how I imagined them to be. Mina's was very pink with loads of boas and fur related things around. Toru's was also very girly, Momo's didn't seem to have much room after she shoved all the things from her room into it. I forgot she was rich like I am, although she tended to show it more. Which was fine, it's not like she bragged about it.

Kyoka's was full of music things, like instruments and sound boards for creating tracks.

Ochako's was simple but it suited her none the less. And since Tsu wasn't feeling well it was time for them to see my space.

We walked back to the main floor where I placed my hand on the scanner, opening the door and flicking the light on. Each corner was its own designated area, with the back right being where my bed was. The back left housed my entertainment stuff, like TV and gaming consoles as well as my movies.

The front left, next to where we're stood was the place to chill and hang out, a couple couches were there, along with a bean bag chair. Then to our right was where my desk was as well as my reading nook. The book shelves displayed everything nicely as well as my collectibles. The walls all around were adorned with posters of bands I like, and movie franchises as well as animes.

All in all I was thoroughly happy with how it all turned out. And we didn't stay long incase Mineta decided to snoop.

We were now all back in the main room as the voted were tallied up as for who won the contest. Turns out it was Sato, mostly due to the girls liking the cake he made. I mean I guess the key to any girls heart was sweets.

Since that was over now, we all went to bed. Knowing that although camp was cut short, we definitely had more training to do. Since the camp was supposed to help us earn our hero licenses.

Training was about to get more intense......

An: the song Drea briefly sung was RunRunRun by Dutch Melrose and the book she was reading is Haunting Adaline. You should check them out, also  warning if you decide reading the book there is very dark topics within it so read with cation.....