four.

When Jessica returns to work, Julie calls her into her office. Jessica closes the door behind her as she stands before her boss. Julie takes her glasses off and looks up at Jessica with a wide smile.

"So?" Julie asks.

"I think it went pretty well," Jessica says, "She followed me on Instagram."

Jessica leaves out all of the jabs that they had thrown at each other.

"I saw that your social media has increased quite a bit," Julie says. That also meant that she saw Jessica's post with Kate. Jessica flushes because the comments under the picture were pleading to know if they were dating.

"Oh yeah, I actually met some of the UCONN girls and they followed me," Jessica shares.

"Nice! And I saw you were on Saturday Night Live, don't know how you managed that but nice work!" Julie says with a grin, "Well Caitlin will be coming to Indiana soon and she'll be having a press conference at the Fever facility."

"I'll be there," Jessica says. She figures the conversation is over, so she turns and heads toward the door.

"Oh Jess, we kind of want to do something new," Julie says, and Jessica turns and looks at her boss.

"New?" Jessica asks, "Like what?"

"Well with your increased Instagram presence we think it would be cool if you and Caitlin made some videos together," Julie says and Jessica's brows furrow.

"Videos?"

"Yeah! Like takeovers! Obviously, you would use the network's social media. I want this to be the stop for all things Caitlin Clark," Julie says, "And it seems you two started off on a great foot."

Jessica chuckles awkwardly because while she and Caitlin weren't actively hating on each other, she wouldn't say a great foot was what they had started off on. She honestly didn't know how things would be without the rest of the girls there.

"Oh," Jessica says, "Do I have the personality to do all that?"

Julie's brow furrows, "You want to be an analyst, right?"

"Yes," Jessica responds, "I guess the real question is does Caitlin have the personality for that?"

"You tell me," Julie demands as she looks at Jessica, resting her chin on laced fingers.

"Well," Jessica says tilting her head, "I would say yes?"

"Perfect!" Julie exclaims, "So you can Caitlin can get to know each other, and the public can get to know the two of you."

"Right," Jessica says, "Okay, well, anything else?"

"That's all," Julie says with a smile, "Also that Kate Martin is very cute. You two look good together."

"I just wanted to mess with her fans," Jessica says with a coy shrug, "She introduced me to Caitlin."

"Oh?" Julie asks with renewed interest. Jessica rolls her eyes.

"She's in Las Vegas," Jessica says.

"And if she wasn't?" Julie asks.

Jessica chuckles, "Is this something I should be discussing with my boss?"

"Nope!" Julie responds, "But you can discuss it with your godmother!"

Jessica laughs, "You said during work hours you were my boss."

"Tell me anyway!"

"I have to go do my job and prepare videos for me and Caitlin to film," Jessica says as she flees from Julie's office.