twenty.

Jessica and Paige decide to take on downtown Indianapolis.

"I come here with Caitlin so hopefully people won't harass you," Jessica tells Paige as they head into the bar, "This is also where a lot of the guys from the Pacers come."

Paige nods her head, "I see you've come a long way from that reporter I met draft night."

Jessica laughs as she and Paige sit down at booth by the bar, "Honestly not much has changed."

"Are you kidding me?" Paige asks, "Everyone wants to be interviewed by you. KK wants you to join one of our lives."

Jessica smiles, "I actually would love to. It's not a known talent of mine, but I'm an amazing singer."

"Really?" Paige asks.

"Hell no," Jessica says with a laugh, "But it wouldn't stop me from trying."

Paige smiles, "Nice, nice."

Jessica shrugs, "So what have you been getting up to in the off season?"

"Staying in the gym, obviously," Paige says, "Just helping the freshman get comfortable on campus. Oh, and I went on a cruise."

"I saw the braids," Jessica says nodding her head. Paige's cheeks darken and she lets out an embarrassed laugh.

"I got setup, okay!"

Jessica laughs loudly, "No I know, it's okay."

"I'm never going to live that down," Paige mutters.

"That's what happens when you're a star," Jessica says with a small smile.

Paige looks at Jessica and the corners of her lips quirk slightly as she leans forward in her seat. Just as she does that, someone comes over and asks them for their drink orders. Jessica orders a Vodka Cran and Paige orders a Dirty Shirley. They're brought their drinks a moment later.

Paige leans forward in her seat again and Jessica mimics the action as she leans forward in her seat as well, eyes narrowing playfully at Paige.

"We've played each other before," Paige tells her, "Your name sounded familiar when you introduced yourself but when I saw your Instagram, I knew. It was that tournament in Ohio."

Jessica laughs, "Yeah! You kicked my ass."

Paige shrugs cockily and Jessica laughs.

"You were the number one recruit in that 2019 class until you tore your ACLs," Paige says, "I was honestly so hyped I beat you. Everyone was scared of you at that tournament. Hell, I was a little scared, you were a walking bucket."

"I was alright."

"Man shut up," Paige says with a laugh, "So where were you going?"

Jessica smiles sheepishly, "I was telling Kate about this. My final two schools were South Carolina and UCONN, hence why I'm huge fans of both. I was leaning toward SC, but I told Kate if I knew you were going to UCONN I'd probably have committed."

Paige grins, "We would have killed it."

"We would have been like Breanna Stewart and had four championships," Jessica says.

"Hell yeah," Paige agrees, "Speaking of Kate, how'd that happen exactly?"

Jessica smiles, "After the draft we talked, like, every night. And then I went to see her in South Carolina and told her she was my girlfriend."

Paige quirks a brow amused, "You told her?"

"Yeah, she didn't have a choice in the matter. Not that she really wanted one," Jessica responds, "I mean I think if she did the result would still be the same."