twenty-nine.

"Paige, look I can dunk!" Paige watches as Jessica runs toward the basket and touches the rim. She lands and holds her hands up, "Tada!"

"Still waiting on that dunk," Paige tells her.

"I'm only 5'10, what do you want from me?" Jessica says and Paige laughs at her as she throws Jessica the ball. Jessica easily lays it up as she grabs the rebound and walks over to Paige. The team had practiced earlier this morning and Jessica and Paige had decided to linger after to shoot around.

"I want you to dunk," Paige tells her.

"Can't do it," Jessica responds.

"You just said Paige I can dunk," Paige says with a laugh.

"I was joking!" Jessica says, "You dunk."

Jessica passes Paige the ball and Paige looks at the basket before she gets a running start and tries to dunk it, only for the ball to get hung on the rim she almost falls to the ground, but Jessica is there to catch her.

"I got you," Jessica says as she holds Paige up, "Guess white girl can't jump."

"Aye at least I used the basketball," Paige responds as she pushes Jessica backward. Jessica laughs as she grabs the basketball from Paige and bounces it between her legs before shooting a three.

"So where do you want to go?" Paige asks as she gets the rebound and passes it back to Jessica.

"Overseas?" Jessica asks as she shoots the ball, "Probably Australia but I'm scared of spiders."

"Maybe that isn't the place for you, I hear they have a lot of spiders," Paige jokes as she rebounds the ball again and Jessica laughs.

"I don't know," Jessica says, "I'll go wherever they want me."

Paige smiles and nods, "So as you know since you're a huge basketball fan, the Connecticut Suns are playing the Washington Mystics and we're going to see Aaliyah play, do you want to come with?"

"Sure," Jessica says.

"Awesome," Paige tells her.

The entire team ends up at the Suns game, and Jessica wanders around the arena with Paige before the game. As she walks over to the concession stand, she runs into NaLyssa, who is buying a bottle of water.

NaLyssa pauses and her eyes go wide as she notices Jessica, "Jess."

"NaLyssa," Jessica says, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh," NaLyssa says, "I'm just doing a scouting report on the Suns."

Jessica nodded her head slowly, NaLyssa totally wasn't here seeing her girlfriend, "Ah right."

"What are you doing here?" NaLyssa asks.

"Oh I've been working out with UCONN girls and I was invited to the game," Jessica says.

"That's nice," NaLyssa says as she looks around. Jessica observes this and wonders if NaLyssa is scared to get caught in enemy territory.

"You know it's okay if you're here to see DiJonai," Jessica jokes, "I won't tell anyone."

"That is not what I'm worried about-"

"This popcorn is so salty. NaLyssa try this and tell me if they're intentionally trying to mess with my sodium," Caitlin says as she walks over and holds the bag of popcorn out to NaLyssa. Jessica stares at Caitlin because a part of her wants to be shocked that she's standing there, but she knows better.

NaLyssa clears her throat and Caitlin's brows furrow as she looks at who NaLyssa is talking to. When she sets her eyes on Jessica, she lowers the bag of popcorn. Jessica sighs and Caitlin frowns as she looks at Paige.