sixteen.

Jessica had met Cameron Brink in New York, although briefly, they had followed each other on social media and a few weeks later Rickea Jackson had also followed Jessica. Since Jessica was in the presence of such amazing rookies, she decided that she wanted to take advantage of that.

She'd messaged Cameron and Rickea before the game and asked if she could do an interview with them before the game. It obviously wouldn't be going on WXIN, but Jessica thought for her own image that getting to know the rookies and the future faces of the league would help her become one of the best analysts in the future.

"Jessica, hi!" Cameron greeted her and Jessica smiles as she embraces the basketball player. Cameron had vibes that were completely amazing. Jessica honestly felt that she could judge people solely on whether or not they like Cameron Brink, if you hated her you were immediately disliked by Jessica.

"Hi Cameron," Jessica greets with a smile. She hugs Rickea as well, "Hi Rickea, thank you so much for doing this with me."

"No problem," Cameron says, "Honestly we thought it was a cool idea when you messaged us."

"Okay so let's like start!" Jessica says clapping her hands together. Jessica looks over at the cameraman who gives them a nod and Jessica smiles at the camera.

"Hi everyone, I'm Jessica Williams and today I'm at Crypto Arena with Rickea Jackson and Cameron Brink! I say that Cameron and Rickea will not only kill you on the court, but off of it! Their fashion sense is lethal. Deadly, just like their face cards."

Cameron and Rickea laugh at the joke.

"Anyway, today Cameron and Rickea are going to show me how they get ready for games, what inspires their fashion sense, and what it's like being rookies in the W and the legacy they hope to leave on women's basketball."

"Before we do that," Rickea says clasping her hands together, "We have a gift for you."

Jessica is surprised by this, "Wait really?"

Cameron laughs and nods her head, "So we heard that you would only wear a jersey with 22 on it if it was mine or A'ja's. So as a surprise we thought we'd give you a jersey to wear to the game tonight."

Jessica laughs as a Sparks jersey with Brink on the back is brought over is brought over to her, "This is actually hilarious. I can't wear this I will totally get fired."

"Just wear it after you do your sideline interviews," Rickea says with a smile, "Come join us on the dark side."

Jessica laughs as she takes the jersey and looks at the camera, "Um if you guys see me in this jersey, no you didn't."

Jessica films the rest of the interview with Cameron and Rickea and wishes them both luck before the game. She looks at the jersey Cameron gave her and smiles because LA actually had really cute jerseys and she honestly couldn't believe that Cameron had seen the interview she and Caitlin had done.

"Hey," Caitlin greets.

"Howdy," Jessica says with a smile. Caitlin notices the jersey in Jessica's hand and frowns. Jessica notices the expression and she laughs as she pats Caitlin's cheek, "Fix your face."

"You got a Cameron Brink jersey?" Caitlin asks, "Do you actually hate me?"

Jessica laughs, "No you baby, she gave it to me. I interviewed her and Rickea earlier."

"Why?" Caitlin asks.

"Rookie content. You guys are popular and I'm the same age, so I feel like I have a cultural edge that maybe some other interviewers don't. I mean the goal is still to get on ESPN. If I build rapport, then they have no choice but to hire me."