chap 6

Author pov

jungkook went upstairs when he heard bell ring mr jeon came toward door when he opened door he hugged mr kim tightly.

" Heyy buddy " mr jeon said while hugging his Bestfriend patting his back.

" You are still handsome " mr kim said after pulling out from hug.

" I was from Starting " giggled filled in room. Mr jeon noticed mrs kim.

" How are you noona?? " He asked.

" All fine oppa tell us about you " she asked with smile.

" Hey handsome man come in " he said like he finally noticed taehyung .

" Come here take a seat " taehyung  and his family sat, maid came toward them with water in her hands.

They all were chit chatting specially mr jeon and mr kim two best friends met after so long so it was obvious. taehyung was feeling little left out in them. mr jeon noticed that he thought to change topic.

" taehyung  your smile is same, boxy smile." Mr jeon said while laughing

" Uncle?" taehyung  whined little but ended up with giggles.

" Where is bunny? " Mr kim asked taehyung  thought for sometime then he remember about whom they were talking.

" bunny? That naughty boy he always used to annoy me in childhood " taehyung said with done face while remembering his childhood days
Some faint memories of that boy roaming in taehyung's mind.

" He is not naughty anymore.. he totally changed after his mother's death " mr jeon said with sad voice he knew how that thing affected on his son.

" Don't be sad " mr kim said with a small smile " he was brat in childhood " mr jeon said making everyone laugh

" taehyung you remember bunny? " His father asked him.. taehyung waw trying to get his perfect picture in his but but it was still faint he don't remember his exact face

" I do.. A little bit faint face it's been so many years so I exactly don't remember " taehyung told them.

" But you know him " taehyung  became confused.. daily??

" What!! Still I don't know him " taehyung said being confused he was about to ask more when they heard Someone's foot steps.. they all saw it was jungkook who was coming with pocker face. taehyung  became shocked..
He immediately stood up on his place

" Sir!? " The only words came from his mouth. He was not in condition to think why jungkook  was here? He was just busy in staring at his coldie's face.

jungkook came toward them he was in casual clothes he raised his eyebrow seeing taehyung  here standing infront of him.

" Mr kim you here ? " He asked before he can get any answer his appa interepted them

" bunny he is kim Uncle, she kim aunty and he is their son taehyung .. your tae Hyung " jungkook wanted to say his dad that don't call him bunny.. but he became more shocked when his dad introduced them..
He do remember them from childhood just faint memories like taehyung .
He remember a boy name tae Hyung which he used to call him in childhood

" You mean they are? " He was just asking that his guessing was right or not.

" Yes he is my friend and his family we arrenged your Marriage with tae. " mr jeon said with smile where taehyung  and jungkook Both widden their eyes taehyung was happy.. but other side it was so sudden and shocking for jungkook. 

jungkook clench his jaw little.. where taehyung was on cloud nine cause he is going to marry his love.

" Appa I want to talk with you " he asked as politely as he can.. cause he didn't wanted to make scene infront of kim family.