chap 8

Taehyung left from there leaving jungkook dumbfounded..
jungkook gritted his teeths, maybe he liked it but still till now no one dared to talk like this with him.

jungkook pov

"Fuck you kim Taehyung" I yelled

"I thought you want to come in my house but I was wrong.. why you are strange?? Why you gave me this feeling"

'He is insane he almost scared me when he was opening his shirt.. but thank god he was showing me my teeth mark.'
'I really did that?'
'My heartbeat was not normal that time.. I thought my heart is going to explode'
'Am I insane? Why I'm thinking about him?'

" Argh!! I hate you " I held my hairs in frustration.

'I'll make sure to make your life hell you'll leave me by yourself '

____

Author pov

jungkook came downstairs where everyone was sitting.

" So it's done " they hugged each other
Taehyung was looking so happy where jungkook with Usual face.

" So Marriage is after 2 weeks " jungkook widden eyes he didn't expected, this much early, but he couldn't say anything, nothing was in his hands.

" I want to say something" suddenly jungkook said.

" Yes why not " Taehyung said.

" I want this marriage to small and I don't want to reveal it infront of my workers and media"

jungkook's this thing was enough to disappoint Taehyung little, but he said..

" I respect your decision jungkook  everything will be as you are saying"
Taehyung said with small smile.

Anyone could notice his hurt reaction,
jungkook did. why he was feeling sad after noticing Taehyung's reaction..
He hate him right?

What was happening with him?
He was confused

" Uncle we are taking leave now " Taehyung said with small smile looking at jungkook  he got glare from jungkook. but jungkook was just noticing Taehyung's reaction

" Ok go safely " mr jeon said worriedly.

" We will uncle " they stood up.. kim family was about to go when they stopped hearing mr jeon's voice.

" jungkook go till parking , now they are your family " jungkook just nodded, following kim family.

" Aww my son.. bye take care ok. In somedays you are going soon to be kim " jungkook felt something hearing this yes he was going to be kim soon.

" I'll.. take care aunt---" he got glare from mrs kim.

" I mean take care mom dad " mr and mrs kim smiled.

" We will son " mr kim patted jungkook s head..Taehyung was just looking at them or you can say only jungkook, like whipped man.

Lastly mrs kim kissed on jungkook s forhead he felt emotional, like mother's touch.

" Bye mom " he said with smile.. he was smiling, the rude jeon jungkook  was smiling while saying bye to his soon to be in law's.

kim family left.

jungkook was expecting bye from elder but he didn't..
Why?

He was feeling attached with kim family in this small amount of time
But he hate Taehyung
Really??

Now he is s going to marry his employee who will believe?

...............

Next day