chap 54 🔞

Warning ⚠️ leave if you are underage 🔞

Taehyung attached his lips on Jungkook's s chest giving wet kisses.. he Circled his t0ngue around jungkook's n!pple who m0aned "mmmp" Taehyung liked it.
He took whole n!pple in his warm mouth svcking it like a child do..

Jungkook was in extreme pleasure when he ran his fingers in Taehyung's hairs making tight grip.. he pushed Taehyung's head more.
Taehyung pulled out when he felt satisfied.

Jungkook was not looking at him so he held jungkook's chin " what happened look at me" Jungkook opend his eyes.

Taehyung felt Jungkook is hard that's why he is little bit embarrassed.

"Look at me.. I'm your husband right?" Jungkook gave node.

"So, let me help you " Jungkook widden his eyes cause it's first time and he is fvcking embarrassed.

Taehyung sat between jungkook's legs. He opened jungkook's pant button who bit his lips.
Soon he threw jungkook's pant.. jungkook's hard me•ber was looking perfectly from his boxers.

"After watching you I'm hard now" Jungkook blushed more.
Taehyung pulled jungkook's boxer without warning who closed his eyes immediately not wanting to face taehyung.

"Hey look a me" Taehyung said.

"Noo"

"Then I'm not doing anything bye" Jungkook never thought Taehyung will tease him when he was painfully hard. He opened his eyes.

"Fvck you Kim Taehyung" Jungkook said angrily looking at Taehyung who just gave shamelessly smirk..

"That's what I'm doing Kim jungkook.." he took jungkooks  l€ngth in his hand who closed his eyes in sudden pleasure.
He started to stroke Jungkook who was biting his lips with closed eyes not wanting to m0an.

"M0an for me baby" Jungkook opened his eyes with needy expression.

Taehyung fasten his phase and Jungkook who was m0aning continuously.
In some sec Jungkook c@me in taehyung's hand.

"I like it" Taehyung said shamelessly.

"I like it more" Jungkook replied.. Jungkook never thought he will be like this that's too infront of the man whom he hated at first who was just his employee but see he love this man more than anything.

"Are you ready?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook gave node.

Taehyung took something from his packet it was condom and lube
Jungkook widden his eyes.

"Are you for real..who keep this things in pocket " Taehyung smirked.

"Me" Taehyung opened his pants..
He was sitting between jungkook's legs with boxers on and his me•ber wanted to come out of cage.

"You are hard" Jungkook said.

"Want to help me?" Taehyung opened c0ndom packet with mouth in very sexy way.

Jungkook's hand reaches taehyung's chest.. he sat on bed.. Jungkook attached his lips on Taehyung's ch€st giving kisses and biting it.

Jungkook opened Taehyung's boxers too. Taehyung pushed Jungkook on bed he h0verd over him.

"Are you ready? Cause i start once then it's very difficult to stop me mr ceo" he said looking at Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook wrapped his hand around taehyungs neck

"Who is telling you to stop.. it's your birthday gift after all take it as you want " Taehyung smiled.

"It will hurt.. and I don't want to hurt" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"It's pleasurerable pain and I want to feel it by you" they both attached their forheads.

Taehyung p0ured lube on his two fingers coating then properly.
Soon Jungkook felt Taehyung's f!ngers poking on his h0le.

"I love you baby " Taehyung said

"I love you too Hyung " Jungkook was busy in talking when Taehyung ins€rt his finger ins!de Jungkook who screamed Little.

"Aghh" Jungkook closed his eyes.. Taehyung kissed his Forhead.

"It will be ok.." After sometime Jungkook got adjust. Taehyung ins€rt one more finger.
After 15 min, Jungkook got adjust and loose.

Taehyung str0ke his things few more time..
"I'm going in" Jungkook gave node.

Taehyung ent€r in jungkook. Jungkook m0aned loudly. Taehyung enterwined their fingers.

"Move" Taehyung got response from Jungkook then he started to move slowly not wanting to hurt jungkook.

"Why are you so hot, mr ceo?" Jungkook smiled.

"Why are you so cute?" Jungkook asked back.

"I'm literally fvcking you and you calling me cute huh?" Jungkook blushed on his shameless husbands word.

Taehyung fasten speed Jungkook was just maning..
Taehyung attached his lips on Jungkook's already swollen n!pple svcking it while thrust!ng.
Jungkook was just m0aning in double pleasure.

After 20 min.
"I'm close" Taehyung said while breathing.. room and atmosphere was very steamy because of their breathing.

Taehyung c@me in Jungkook who closed his eyes. Taehyung pulled out.

"I'm tired" Jungkook said.

"Already?" But he was h@rd again. Jungkook hit Taehyung's chest.

"You are pervert" Taehyung just smiled.

Jungkook m0aned when Taehyung sl!de in him without warning. They were on the edge of bed because of moving they fell on floor.
But who cares?

Jungkook fell on his stomach and Taehyung on him.. but they were busy in their work to notice they fell.

Let's leave them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Unholy kids take hobi water 💦

Only one chap left 😭🤌

100 votes and 50 comments