chap 44

Taehyung pov

When we reached in room first thing I did is pinning him to the wall.

"You did your second mistake" I said in dark voice. He lookes scared.

"What I did?" He asked.

"You ignored me.. so you deserve punishment" I smirked. For my surprise he circled his hands on my neck looking at my eyes straight.

"So you yourself want me to ruin you? Don't you?" I pulled him from nap.
He stared back at my dark eyes

"I said nothing" I laughed little.

"But your silence tell me everything baby" he blushed at baby word.

"Tell me what punishment you should get?" I said while taking step forward and he totally pressed on wall even there was no place.

"First tell me my mistake?" Why so sassy he looks so different today even his tone.. looking like.. looking like just my babyboy..

"Your mistake? Your mistake is that first you are looking damn hot, sexy, beautiful and gorgeous.. second you ignored me when my brother's were flirting with their husbands " I slide my hand from his waist to his butt cheeks.. he took long breath and I Smirked.

"You were just jealous from your brothers, mr kim" he smirked. I said nothing.

"Now leave me, mr.." he rolled his eyes today I'll not leave him.

"Ok I'll leave you first do this" He looks confused

"What?" I smirked.

"Put your right palm on your left palm.. " he did.. "raise your hands like this" he obeyed me with confused face.. so cute I want to bite him so hard.. he crossed his own palm on another raising them in air, it's my chance.
I took his both hand in my one hand i interwine them

I smirked and pinned his both hands by my one hand.. he widden his eyes
"So easy babyboy" his Cheeks looks red..I can't wait I smashed my lips with him.

I moved my lips little harshly today.. he moaned in my mouth.. so cute and sexy at same time..

I softly squished his butt cheeks he moaned in my mouth again..
I didn't even gave him time to kiss back I slide my tongue inside..
I tasted his whole mouth he taste sweet just like mine.
I smiled in kiss when I felt him kissing back he also looks same disparate as me.. he fell for me.

I bite his lower lip and pulled out..
I saw him breathing hardly catching air same as me..

"Sorry" I said cause I bit him hard.

"I-its ok.. leave my hand" I obeyed I left his both hands which were pinned above his head.
I thought he will run away like everytime but he surprised me..
He pushed me on bed..
He came over me he attached his lips with me.. this time he kissed me and I let him.
He traveled his kisses on my jaw sucking hard..
'it's my work babyboy.'

I changed our positions now he was under, lips red like cherry, his silky shirt which was unwanted now, sliding from his shoulder.
'He is looking like messed he is making it hard.. making hard for me.'

My thumb automatically went on his lips I pulled his lower lip from my thumb.. his mouth parted. I kissed his open mouth..
'I'm weird.'
'If there is thing eating a person I'm doing it.'
He tapped my shoulder when he felt breathless..
I traveled my kisses on his jaw which is sharp than knife..
I sucked on his jaw and neck he arched his back giving me more space..
I slide his shirt more from his shoulder and kissed it..
I wanted to see his reaction and gave so I pulled out..
He looks like mine.

I held both corner of his shirt and it got ripped.

"What you did? It's jin hyungs shirt"He look's little angry but cute..

"We will buy new for him" and I ignored him. "You" I laughed.

"What you baby?" I threw his shirt somewhere now he was all shirtless. He couldn't even make eye contact with me the person whom everyone fear just look at him now.

His body is soft and bright.. bright than you readers future🤡 -kim Taehyung..

I cupped his face "look at me" still his eyes down and Cheeks red.

"Are you shy" He said nothing. I kissed him one more time how many times I kiss still I want more and more.

I went on his chest.. I bit softly beside his ni•ple "mphh" he moaned cutely.

"Look at me" i said in husky voice and he obeyed. I made eye contact with him. I circled my tongue around his pink ni•ples and he closed his eyes..
I sucked on spot he arched his back more he moaned loudly when I bit.
My other hand was busy in playing with his other ni•ple.

"H-hyung" he lightly said..

I came on his stomach giving butterflies kisses.. he was hard. I noticed through his pants that's why he was not making eye contact with me.

"There is nothing to be embarassed.. " when I said this he opened his eyes looking at me with puppy eyes.. the duality this person hold..

I again Hovered over him.. I came on his face to face..

"There is nothing to be embarassed it's me your husband." He nodded and I kissed his Forhead.
He softly pushed me I fell beside him
What he want?

He opened my shirt button slowly.
I helped him. I just ripped it and threw.
He gave me shock reaction but said nothing.. I smirked after seeing his whole neck, chest even n!pples, filled with Mark's..
He came on my neck to kiss before leaving his marks just like i did..
I closed my eyes in pleasure now i got to know how he felt when I was doing this to him.
He bit and I moaned.

"Sorry" he asked..

" You can bite me more hard" I smirked

"Pervert"

"Always for you"

"You was looking beautiful but now you looking more beautiful with my marks.. this hickies" he blushed.

I pulled his hand he fell on my chest as he was hovering over me.
I tugged his hairs behind his ears.
My body feels hot when his and mine naked chest came in contact with each other..
'Now i can't control..'
I again approached him for kiss.
When----

"TAE!! TAE!!" We Heard mom's voice

--to be continued

____

Hey wamily 💓
Hru?

Do vote and comments..
Someone is coming again 🌚 maybe villain

90 votes