chap 34

Double update (if you'll complete target i can do triple update too)

He came toward Taehyung who was sleeping.
He laid himself beside tae. he went on his stomach noticing tae's every feature.
He ruffled his fingers from tae's hair, then from his nose and lastly from his lips.
He smiled.

He again laid himself, but suddenly he felt tae's weight all over him

He opened his eyes.

"Y-you are not sleeping?" Jungkook asked in nervousness.

"I was never" Taehyung smirked.

"Sudden embarrassment hit Jungkook hard.. the way he touched elder's face.

"I'm sleepy-" he tried to break eye contact. This intimacy was making him blush.

"First let me do my incomplete work" Jungkook heartbeat fasten he understood what Taehyung said.
They were about to kiss in afternoon but mom came. He was sure Taehyung was talking about this.

"Umm Hyung--" he paused when he felt taes finger on his lips.. he tighten his grip on tae's shirt.

Slowly slowly Taehyung leaned toward Jungkook's plumpy lips..
Finally he captured them.
They stayed in same position for sometime.. Taehyung started to move his lips and Jungkook Also did same.
Taehyung smiled between kiss after getting response from Jungkook ..
The kiss was going smooth..
Like both showing and pouring love in this..
Jungkook was also kissing back, just the way Taehyung was doing this thing was making Taehyung more happy.
Jungkook opened his mouth by himself letting Taehyung know he wants more.
Before they can lead for more they again got disturb by taegi's loud mobile ring.
They pulled out.

Jungkook's face was totally red he can't show it to Taehyung he smiled..
Taehyung took his phone with annoyed face.
He froun when he saw unknown no.

"Umm" Taehyung didn't know what to say.

"Hyung recive it, what if it's urgent" Taehyung gave sweet smile to Jungkook before coming out from room.
He received call. His face turn into cold and angry one after hearing the voice.

"How are you mr V" the person laughed like manic.

"Why the fuck you called me?" Taehyung roared.

"Ofcourse I missed you it's been long you must thinking again I'm talking in new voice or you are used to now" the person again laughed.

"IF YOU HAVE GUTS THEN COME INFRONT OF ME" Taehyung again roared like tiger.