chap 16

I thought he will kiss me.
I felt his breath I was about to hold his tiny waist pulling him more close to me.. but then I felt he rubbed something on my lips and it was tissue.

When I opened my eyes I noticed a faint red dust on his cheeks he was looking like he understood what I thought..
'It's embarrassing goshh..'
He was avoiding eye contact..

"Jungkook now I'm feeling fit and fine can I go for work? My work is still pending" I asked him even I was still feeling sick and weak.

"Mr. kim i think I should fire you " his tone was again as usual.

"Why?"

"Asking me why you still not feeling well and asking me can I go.. rest here till I complete my work then we will go home together don't you dare to go from here"
'how he know I'm still not feeling well?'  he literally silenced me with his scolding, this man!!

"Ok baby"

" It's sir for you I'm your boss here not your husband " he stood up he went toward his table sometimes. no one can understand him what goes in his mind..

I laid myself on Couch again my all attention was on him.. it seemed like he knew i was staring at him..
My eyes again fell on his soft plumy lips which I wanted to taste from so long ..

Jungkook pov

I'm trying to work but I can feel his intense gaze on me..
The way he listened everything which I said I like it
'He is looking cute..'

'I never felt but I like it when I feed him.. I never did something like this for anyone you can call me selfish but I don't know where my selfishness when it comes to him..'

'The way he closed his eye when I was about to wipe his lips..
What he thought?
I'll kiss him..
Yes he thought this.. IDK but that time my cheeks heat up.. his eyes are something which scream dokimance..'

'The way he called me baby..
I like it.. no no I didn't
What is happening with me I can't let this unknown feeling take over me..'

It's Been some hours .. 'I'm  finally done with my work '

He was arguing with me that he will come on his bike..
But he can't argue infront of me..

He came with me in car we were alone cause my driver took leave for somedays..
__

We came in home it was evening now

"Hyung now you rest I'll make something for you what you want to eat?? I asked him causally.

"You" what!! Maybe I heard something different why suddenly my cheeks started to burn.. no he did mean this.. I showed like I didn't understand a bit
But the hell his gaze was on my lips 'how can I ignore?'

"What!?" Suddenly he came out from his delulu world when I asked.

"I-i mean anything what-what you want " he shutterd.

"Ok then I'll make soup" he hummed.

I came in kichen.. my cheeks were still heating his one word can affect like this...
I was too lost. I was thinking something and doing something
'where is chicken?' I opened freze and made chicken soup it will taste better..

It was almost done. I was Also feeling hungry

I saw him coming from stairs..
"Come sit.. I'll serve you it's almost done" I said he sat down I came and placed boul of soup infront of him..
Whole kichen is filled with delicious smell..

"My hands are hurting can you feed me"
' I'm done with this man once I feed him and see him now'

"What happened to your hands" I asked with raised eyebrows.