chap 7

They came in Jungkook s room for talking

" Come Taehyung  " Taehyung  came here following mr jeon.

" You already know about me still you choosed me?? " Taehyung asked being out of character.

" I really don't have any problem " mr jeon said with smile making Jungkook  confused.

" I really like you.. only you can bring his old self Taehyung  he is to lost in money and richness I want him to respect everyone, to teach him no one is less " Taehyung  smiled after listening mr jeons words.

" I'll try my best.. thanks for trusting me " mr jeon came toward Taehyung 
He hugged Taehyung Patting his back

" Now you are my son in law " they both smiled.. " but but my son is to stubborn and cold you have to take care of him "

" I will he is my responsibility"

" You know right how much naughty he was in childhood " Taehyung  sighed as he still remember about that naughty boy who is nowhere now.

" I remember " Taehyung said..
Mr jeon was telling Jungkook s funny past embarrassing incidents and Taehyung was laughing his heart out
His coldie was this much funny..
They both become silent when they heard.

" What you guys are talking about ? " Jungkook asked with widden eyes.. mr jeons expressions were nervous where Taehyung was pressing his lips together for not to laugh.

" W-we nothing Jungkook  " Jungkook  Rolled his eyes cause he heard everything.

" How dare he to laugh on me? fuck you " Jungkook though.. he cursed Taehyung under his breath.

" You both should talk.. understand each other " mr jeon said excusing himself leaving 2 males alone..
Jungkook gritten his teeth.. they were standing between akward silence.

" what kind of black magic you did on my appa ? " Jungkook asked suddenly

" What? " Taehyung was looking confused.

" Mr kim why you said yes to this marriage proposal? " Jungkook asked with straight face.

" Same question " he smirked

" You can say no.. we have time " Jungkook said exactly looking at Taehyung 

" You can do this too.. bunny " Taehyung said last word mockingly making Jungkook gritten his teeth

" Don't call me that mr kim " he was trying to look cold but he was looking cute and more cute with annoyed face

" Same here don't call me mr kim I'm not your employe here get that bunny... " It was looking like Taehyung  was enjoying Jungkook annoyed.

" One more thing.. I'm your soon to be... You know" Taehyung said making Jungkook mad.

" I know your type of people.. you want to marry me cause I have money right " Jungkook  said with rude attitude.

" You think this ?? - laugh- nice joke " Taehyung  laughed little by hearing what younger think.

" Then why you are marrying me? " Jungkook  asked he seems impatient like he wants to know the reason behind Taehyung's yes

" Will you believe if I say -- " Taehyung  took a pause before confessing Jungkook's expressions tensed.

" I like you " Jungkook s face became straight without expressions. Taehyung was taking stapes forward toward Jungkook  and Jungkook was taking backward until he felt wall..
He just noticed that Taehyung was too close with him he closed his eye little when he felt Taehyung hot breath on his ear.