chap 53

As I promised here is chap :)
Do comments pls

Taekook came in home.. whole way Jungkook was silent maybe so many things happened which he can't process..

They both came in room.. both freshen up.
It's to akward to talk after this things happened but Taehyung choosed to talk.. after all Jungkook confessed his feelings today.

"Why are you not talking with me? Jungkook.." Taehyung asked and sat beside jungkook.

"So what you expect from me, Hyung? It's to shocking for me? Even I got my all answers still" Jungkook said in normal tone. Taehyung cupped his face.

"I'm sorry I wanted to tell you, but.." Jungkook smiled looking at how elder looks scared beacuse Jungkook was not talking.

"It's ok" Jungkook gave Lovely smile.

"But tell me one thing you are mafia.. ceo then why you worked as my employee i said so many things to you" Jungkook felt guilty cause he knew what he said to Taehyung.

"Hey don't make this sad face, you know, why I did this.. i wanted to win your heart" Taehyung gave his Boxy
smile after saying this..

"I don't want to leave this house Hyung" Jungkook was bit emotional cause this house have their memories.

"We are not going anywhere I'm still that middle class Taehyung, baby " both Taehyung and Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung putting his chin on Taehyung's shoulder "I love you Hyung" Taehyung smiled more widely.

"I love you more jungkook" Taehyung pulled jungkook, looking at his eyes.
He leaned toward jungkook's lips he was about to attack on them before that Jungkook pushed him..

"What!?" Taehyung asked annoyingly.. Jungkook smirked.

"Mr kim.. I mean V I love you that doesn't mean I forgave you ok.. so don't you dare to touch me till one week, it's your punishment" Jungkook smirked more and Taehyung widden his eyes.

"You can't do this jungkook" Taehyung whined.. the same mafia from whom Everyone was scared.

"I can do more.. try me, now it's 1 month" Jungkook smirked devilishly.

"You are cruel " Taehyung said holding Jungkook's hand.

"Yes, I'm " Jungkook said.

"Btw you didn't give me my birthday gift huh?" Jungkook pressed his lips not wanting to smile or blush.

"I prepared something very special but now I'm not giving it" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"Atleast tell me what it was " Taehyung asked curiously.

"It was me.." Jungkook bit his lips and Taehyung smirk. In sec Taehyung pushed Jungkook and Hovered over him.

"Hey!! what are you doing?" Taehyung tugged Jungkook hair strands behind his ear.

"Just taking my birthday gift by myself " Jungkook blushed.

"Go away!! leave me!!" Jungkook playfully hit taehyung's chest.

"You think? you can escape now, Kim jungkook" Jungkook blushed more on Kim Jungkook words..

Taehyung leaned toward Jungkook's  lips.. their lips just touched when Jungkook pushed Taehyung and he fell down on floor, on his butts.

"Ouchh!!" He got up, he rubbed his butts.. Jungkook who was laughing his heart out.

"That's not fare Kim Jungkook you wait" Jungkook Smirked.

"Everything is fare in love and war" Taehyung was about to approach Jungkook before that he totally hid himself with blanket.

"JUNGKOOK" Jungkook laughed inside blanket watching his husband who is so cute for now.

After 10 min, Jungkook didn't hear any noises.. he opened his blanket and just got attacked by Taehyung.

"You are here?" Jungkook widden his eyes cause Taehyung pinned his both Hands above his head hovering over him.

"What do you think baby? you can escape? It's my birthday afterall and I'll take my gift" Jungkook blushed.

"Don't blush too much I'll eat you alive " Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung kissed jungkook's both cheeks, forehead and lastly he finally captured jungkook's lips which he was craving from long. Jungkook smiled in kiss.
First, kiss was very smooth but later it turned streamy.. Their lips were perfectly moving in each other's mouth. Taehyung slid his hand inside Jungkook's shirt he circled his fingers through jungkook's n!pple and lastly pinched it.. Jungkook m0aned in taehyung's  mouth. Taehyung slide his tongue tasting every corner kiss heated more Their saliva mixing together.
Jungkook gave pat on taehyung's chest cause he was breathless.

"Mphh" Jungkook let it out when Taehyung svcked his lips last time... Taehyung pulled out his head little just to see sinful sight.. breathtaking Jungkook whose shirt was sliding from shoulders, saliva dripping from his sharp jawline, lips are red which he want to svck more, collarbone is perfectly visible which want taehyung's  lips to svck it.

"I'll die one day" Jungkook immediately opened his eyes after hearing this.

"Huh?" Jungkook put his palm on Taehyung Mouth.

"If you'll look like this how I'll control?" Jungkook smirked.

"Who is telling you to control?" Taehyung smiled at his bold husband.

Without warning Taehyung attached his lips on Jungkook's neck.. kissing it softly first then svcking his sweet spot.

"Mphh" Jungkook m0aned in low voice.

"I know it's your sweet spot" Taehyung begins to do his work again..
In a few minutes he filled Jungkook's neck with his love bites.

Jungkook opened his eyes and he was also disparate he ripped Taehyung shirt

"Woh woh" Taehyung pulled out from Jungkook's neck. Jungkook touched Taehyung's chest and then abs

"It's all yours " Taehyung said with smirk

"Only mine" Jungkook said making eye contact.

Taehyung held Jungkook's chin and pulled Jungkook's chin softly making hislips parted.. he kissed Jungkook with his open mouth he did this before too.
Man is so Kinky.

He opened Jungkook's shirt throwing it on the floor.. he touched Jungkook's whole chest feeling taehyung's s touch Jungkook went shy.

--- to be continued

Next chap is full smut maybe double update so vote and comment

Vote target 100