chap 52

"THEN I WOULD LIKE TO REGRET AFTER YOUR DEATH.." Mingyu pulled triggered he aimed at Taehyung he was about to shoot before that Jungkook punched Mingyu on stomach and his gun fell down.
And they heard voice

"BOSS" it was hobi who threw gun toward Taehyung who caught it..
Soon hobi and Taehyung caught Mingyu.

Hobi punched Mingyu hardly who coughed blood while laying on floor.. Jungkook was still crying seeing his closest friend, who betrayed him who want to kill his love.
Everyone in room was scared as hell.

Hobi again punched him.. Taehyung took sit on couch on leg on another.. ohm in his legs putting his one foot on ohm's cheeks..

"Leave me I'll give you money how much you want!! I did because of Mingyu" ohm pleaded

"Leave me I'll give you money how much you want!! I did because of Mingyu" ohm pleaded. Taehyung laughed darkly hearing this.

"Offering money to him?" Taehyung darkly Chuckled on hobi's words.

"Do you know who I'm, kid?" Everyones attention came on Taehyung's words.

"You are offering money to Korea's biggest company owner, you know I'm as director but he is, CEO and OWNER. The richest person of korea" jhope proudly told Mingyu. Taehyung again laughed darkly.. everyone widden their eyes.. even Jungkook hearing Taehyung who is damn rich.

Taehyungs dark aura was all over room his dark eyes.. he is seating like king..

Mingyu coughed more when hobi punched him hardly.."THIS IS FOR TRYING TO KILL MY FRIEND.. YOU ALMOST TOOK HIS LIFE.." jhope was fully in his professional mode.

"YOU KNOW MINGYU YOU DID MANY THINGS BUT STILL HE DON'T WANT TO KILL YOU.. YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE HE THINK YOU LOST YOUR SISTER" Hobi said this while punching last time.. some tears fell from Mingyus eyes.. he was feeling guilt hobi made him stand..

"EVER YOU TRIED TO KNOW WHY SHE ACTUALLY K|LLED HERSELF? OR YOU JUST ASSUMED THIS?" Mingyu raised his face at hobi's words cause he never tried to know he always thought it's because Taehyung and he was to blinded in revenge.

Jungkook was scared looking at Taehyung's another personality which was dark.. who was sitting there while looking at same thing with anger filled eyes.

Hobi took one page from his pocket he threw it on Mingyus face "READ THIS BASTERD IT'S YOUR SISTERS LAST NOTE WHICH HER PARENTS HID FROM YEARS, PARENTS WHO ADOPTED HER " hobi shouted more..

(Mingyu and suzu were adopted by two different couples.)

Mingyu who wiped his tears just to read the note clearly... "I-i'm sorry baby your sister is to week.. she is coward sorry for leaving you in this world but I can't live now.. i know my brother is mature hope you'll get this letter after my death.. don't cry baby and forgive me please.. " Mingyu's tears fell on letter as he again begin to read " I'm depressed i never told you but I don't like them my parents they abuse me they say me bad words I'm tired.. I'm tried from everything.. take care of yourself baby for me.. promise me you'll not cry.. I love you.. your coward sister " Mingyu sobbed loudly hugging his sisters last note which he was reading 3 year's later after her death.