chap 11

Finally our taekook are tied up in knot of responsibility, love, care, and many more even Jungkook deny but still he feel soft for elder in his heart somewhere..
The night before they connected with eachother as life partner
Let's see what is happening.

Both were sleeping without worries specially Taehyung he didn't know how Jungkook will react when he will know Taehyung slept beside him.

"Fuck" younger groaned feeling little uncomfortable in new place he was not used too. He slowly, slowly opened his eyes scanning everything he realised this is not dream he is married now and he is in kim house.

He roamed his eyes beside him. He found Taehyung was sleeping like lazy bear looking cute. He wanted to ruffle his hair but why will he do that?

He was missing his appa even it was just one day Maybe he never said 'appa I love you' bacause of his cold behaviour, but he is soft from inside.

He realised that Taehyung was sleeping beside him the thing first time sharing bed with someone was enough to make his cheeks red and the person was his husband.
But he again manage his cold face

" I'll make your life living hell from now kim mark my words" a unknown smirk came on youngers face.. Something was going inside his head.

Jungkook took water jar from night stand without thinking anything he spill all water over Taehyung.

" Mom.. mom... Tsunami tsunami..." Taehyung screamed with closed eyes making younger smirk more.

" Who the fuck--" he finally opened his eyes. He noticed Jungkook who was standing close to bed with smirk and jar in his hands.

" Kim Jungkook!!" he sounded like he yelled with annoying expressionm

"What me-?" Taehyung more comfortably laid on bed without thinking he was all wet like he just took shower.

"Why you slept beside me?" Jungkook asked again not wanting to pout hardly managing his cold face.

Taehyung Smirked he pulled Jungkook toward him.. Jungkook landed on his chest putting his Hands on Taehyung's Chest just a inches different between their lips.

The brown eyes of elder were doing magic on Jungkook or he was just noticing this now?
Taehyungs wet hair.

" My house-- my room-- my bed-- I can do whatever I want kim Jungkook and I just slept beside you.. you want me do more?" Jungkook came out from thoughts when Taehyung said this in husky voice..

Jungkook hurriedly stood up pushing Taehyung who again laid properly ignoring he was wet.
(Dirty kimded people)

" I-I a-am y-your b-boss..you.. should listen.. me" Jungkook don't know why he was Shuttering

" In office" Taehyung answered In savage way.

" Ok in office right? So come on time cause I think your boss will not think twice before firing you" Jungkook said with cold face.

"I'll see that you don't need to interfere between this it's between me and my boss" Jungkook was looking annoyed.

" And one more thing you should make breakfast for your hubby right mr kim Jungkook?" Taehyung said lastly before closing his eyes and pulling blanket over his body.

"Breakfast will make my foot.. I'll see you in office" Jungkook also said lastly before going inside bathroom.

Jungkook did his morning routine Taehyung was still sleeping like cat.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook came in kichen.. he know how to cook

"I'll not make anything for that bastard" finally he pouted as he was all alone here Taehyung might kissed him hard if he was here looking at this whiny cute Jungkook.