chap 33

Author pov

Taehyung and yoongi came outside of house.
Taehyung placed his both hands inside his pants pocket, before taking a breath, cause he knows what yoongi was going to say him.

"Tae he is back" Taehyung sighed

"I know Hyung " Taehyung faced yoongi.

"Tae he tried to attack on you 2nd time. how can you be still calm." Yoongi said in disappointing way. Eyes on ground.

"I know Hyung but somehow it's my fault" younger look down.

"How can you say that Tae? look at me.." yoongi made Taehyung look at him.

"She was my friend afterall.. beacuse of me she..." Taehyung pressed his lips together, taking pause, he went silent.

"It was not your fault that she fell for you and when you reject her she
suc!de? Where is the logic? And one more thing her bastard brother! I want to find him he is hiding from us and attacking on you it's been three years." Taehyung held yoongi's both arms, making him look at him.

"I also want to find him but I want to tell him I didn't k!lled her, I can never.. she was my friend.. but he always call me with fake voice he even hide his identity after trying for years we don't even know him"

Yoongi cleched his jaw " Tae he is manic who still think you killed her.. We are silent just cause you said but if he did something this time then I'll gonna kill him" Yoongi said Angrily.

"Yoongi Hyung stay calm I know how much you love me.. i somehow came out from this I don't want to go there again.. now I have Jungkook in my life I don't want anyone to hurt him.. and about that accident maybe its just normal and we are thinking it was planned " Taehyung  lied because he didn't wanted yoongi to be worried for him.

"TAEHYU--" yoongi paused.. "umm ok. Did he called you? In this 3 year's? " Yoongi asked.

"Umm yeah.. once after marriage when Jungkook was coming home, alone but thank god he came safe. But I found that man he said nothing he died but didn't spilled word" Taehyung fist his hand in anger.