chap 51

" Stay away from him!!"

"Ohh see your slut is scared for you mr.. umm.. after your death I'll make him my slut " it was enough for Taehyung.. he kicked ohm's stomach fastly pulled gun from his hand..
Ohm tried to attack him back but Taehyung fastly twisted his hands and he screamed in pain.. his men's came toward Taehyung to attack on him but Taehyung shot 3 man's.. Jungkook came toward Taehyung who is fighting alone with all..

"GO BACK Jungkook" Taehyung said in dark voice that can make anyone pee in Their pants.. everyon was shocked seeing another Taehyung, dark blood shot eyes, aura like king which was scraming darkness and mysterious man.

2 mens came toward Taehyung with guns in their hand. Taehyung smirked looking at them "kids are willing to die by my hand's" one man tried to punch Taehyung when Taehyung kicked on his balls.. second man Also came Taehyung punched on his nose and that man fainted on place..
One by one everyone droped on ground.. ohm wiped his sweat holding his knees which was broken because of Taehyung he crawled toward desk to get support so he can stand..

Ohm shiverd by hearing " where are you running" Taehyung clicked his tongue folding his sleeves showing his veiny hand's.

Taehyung k!lled more 4 people on place.. ohm is still alive trying to save his life.. all men's were on floor leaving ohm who was coughing blood.

"Leave me.. leave me please" Taehyung laughed like he don't even give fuck

Taehyung walked toward ohm held his collar making him stand.

He punched ohm's nose mercilessly and he screamed more Jungkook who closed his eyes seeing blood here and there and plus his husband whom he seeing like this for first time..

"HOW DARE YOU TOO CALL MY HUSBAND BY THAT NAME" Taehyung roared like lion with his dark eyes. Everyone widden their eyes hearing husband thing..
Everyone was confused who was Taehyung cause it was impossible for normal person..

"I-i'm s-sorry" Taehyung laughed on ohms scared tone.

"SOORY? YOU DESERVE DEATH, CHILD.. " Taehyung was about to shot him when..

"DONT YOU DARE TAEHYUNG OR ILL KILL YOUR HUSBAND" Taehyung gritted his teeth. Jungkook who's taken aback when his closest friend held his both hands.. tears fell from his eyes after getting betrayed by his close friend who was standing there while putting gun on his head.

"YOU REALLY THINK, MINGYU? I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU" laugh "I WAS JUST PLAYING ALONG WITH YOU" Mingyu gritted his teeth in anger.

Ohm fell in Taehyung's legs his knee couldn't take it.. Jungkook wiggled in Mingyus grip "leave me"

"Don't you dare to move, Jungkook, you are alive because you are my friend but sorry your husband will be dead because of his did's" it was enough for Jungkook.

"WHY YOU WANT TO KILL MY HUSBAND? WHY YOU ARE BEHIND HIM? I-I THOUGHT Y-YOU ARE MY FRIEND " Jungkook's voice broke lastly..

"YOUR HUSBAND IS KILLER.. HE KILLED MY SISTER " Jungkook widden his eyes.. Taehyung who immediately made eye contact with Jungkook.

"No it's not true Jungkook.. it's not truth Mingyu " Taehyung tried to explain Jungkook.

"I trust you Taehyung" Jungkook said. It was enough for Taehyung.. his husband trust him most.

"So, you trust your husband this much, Jungkook?" Mingyu asked with smirk

"Yes, I trust him more than anything "
Jungkook replied.

"So hear truth do you know what your husband is?" Jungkook's was curious

"I know, you don't know, that your husband is so bad he didn't told you that he is..." Mingyu laughed.

"What he is?" Jungkook asked.

"Ask your husband "

"Tae Hyung?" Jungkook asked

"Tell him who you are V.." Mingyu smirked.

Everyone widden their eyes hearing word 'V' everyone know who is V whole Korea's biggest Mafia.. mafia king who disappeared 3 year's ago but his fear in still alive.

"V-V" Jungkook let is out with shaky voice.

"Yes, V, your husband is V whom I hate most.. he killed my sister he is killer." Mingyu said with sad voice.

"I never killed your sister she suc!de " Taehyung said..

"She suc!de beacuse of you she loved you.. and you!! You don't know how many things she used to tell me about you and what you did?" Mingyu sounded sad.
Jungkook widden his eyes when he heard Mingyus sister loved Taehyung.

"Love is not forced Mingyu.. and she was my friend too, a very close one" Taehyung was sounding a bit sad, thinking about his friend, where Jungkook was shocked by hearing so many things.

"I don't care you have to die.." Jungkook widden his eyes hearing this..

"You can't Mingyu.. you can't harm my Taehyung " Jungkook said fearlessly.

"Jungkooka he can't do anything to me.. you know Mingyu i wanted to you to come infront of me by yourself.. do you think I didn't knew? The locate you always wear it's same which I saw on her grave " Mingyu gritted his teeths..

"I don't care I'll take my revenge.." Mingyu said while pointing gun toward Taehyung.. Taehyung smirked.

"YOU'LL REGRET, MINGYU.." Taehyung Smirk.

"THEN I WOULD LIKE TO REGRET AFTER YOUR DEATH.." Mingyu pulled triggered he aimed at Taehyung

--to be continued

______

Hey wamily 💓
Do vote and comment

Vote target 105

40 comments