chap 9

Surprise hehe
______________________________________

After 2 weeks

On Marriage day

Finally the day came.. taekook's Marriage day everything was prepared beautiful ❤️
No one was invited as Jungkook said he want Marriage privately only with family but still it was looking kinda  big.

For Jungkook this marriage is still forced marriage..
Really?

.....

Jungkook was getting ready in room looking fucking gorgeous.. he was to busy at staring himself in mirror or just lost in his thoughts?
When he heard.

"O my god my bunny is looking so beautiful " his dad said with teary eyes moisting Jungkook's heart.

" Am I really looking this much beautiful" Jungkook asked.

"You think I'm lying " mr jeon said while putting his hand on heart dramatically, like it was hurting him..
Jungkook laughed.

" Appa " the smile is Making him more gorgeous.

" Let's go your groom is waiting for you " mr jeon said while holding Jungkooks hand. Jungkook was feeling so nervous more than anything.
.....

taehyung  was standing there waiting for
His bride/groom he was taping his feet on floor continually, the sigh of nervousness.

He was looking down all the time
When he heard his mom dad's voice they started to chear that means Jungkook came. He saw Jungkook and he lost he lost his heart for 10000000000° time for the same person..
He forgot how to breath what is going on.. he was too lost..

Taehyung  pov

Is he real?? Or some goodness.. I never saw someone like him he can pull anything he is handsome yet beautiful and dead fully gorgeous..
The way he is walking holding his dad's hand
Do I deserve this Beauty?
I was to lost that I forget about my surroundings when I heart

The way he is walking holding his dad's handDo I deserve this Beauty? I was to lost that I forget about my surroundings when I heart

(Jungkooks look)

* Cough* I suddenly came out from my thoughts it was my mom.

" You can stare at him whole life he is all yours " I blushed the fuck but yeah it was true now he will be kime for life.

'I'm felling for him more and more day by day'

Jungkook POV

I was feeling nervous even to look at my surroundings.. I was walking with my appa all time looking at floor why I was feeling this much nervous..
I slowly slowly raised my head I saw him standing there staring at me with loving eyes..

I can't tell you he was looking so much handsome like Greek god..
'Why I'm staring at him shamelessly'
'Without blinking my eyes..'
'What happened with me?'