chap 41

"It's not hurting don't worry" Jungkook leaned toward Taehyung's face.
Taehyung closed his eyes he thought Jungkook is going to kiss him on lips he felt pair of lips on his forehead. He opened his eyes just to see his ceo husband Smirking.

"What you thought? mr Kim.." Taehyung  was annoyed.

After hour nurse came there.
She came toward Taehyung looking at him with her shy expression.
Someone was not liking this it was Jungkook who was seating on sofa.

Jungkook came toward them with cold face.

"Um mr you have to undo your t-shirt" nurse said.

"What!!" Jungkook sounded jealous and Taehyung was like I don't know anything I'm innocent.

"It's his dressing time so" Nurse said causally cause it's her daily work she met many couples like this.

Taehyung undid his t-shirt.
For some sec nurse just became statue after seeing Taehyung's body even it was wrapped in bandage still man is fucking hot.
Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Miss do it fast" He was sounding angry. He literally scared nurse.

"Miss can my husband do this? It's basic right?" Jungkook smiled in Cheeks.

"Ok as your wish" Nurse handed everything to Jungkook and gave some basic instructions.
She left from there.

"Why would you say that?" Jungkook asked seating infront of Taehyung after managing cold face cause he was still angry.

"So you want me to call her? If you so I can" Taehyung smirked.

"Shut up!!" Taehyung shut his mouth after looking at angry Jungkook.

Jungkook's expressions were cute and shy after looking at his husband upper Naked body.

Jungkook unwrapped old bandage. Wound was not much deep but still it must be hurting.
He deep cotton pad in alcohol and softly rubbed on wound.. while leaving little air from his mouth on wound.

"It will be ok" Taehyung smiled looking at his cuties worried expression.
Finally Jungkook was done.
He came after washing his hand.

"Jungkooka it's hurting here" Jungkook became worried. He came toward Taehyung.

"Where?" He asked. Taehyung held Jungkooks hand and placed his palm on his heart.

"Here.. it hurts here when you ignore me" Jungkooks eyes soften. His hand was still on Taehyungs chest.

"I'm sorry I'll not do it again promise." He was melting Jungkook in his love.

Jungkook leaned toward Taehyung s cheeks and kissed both cheeks. He was about to go when Taehyung  pulled him.. Jungkook fell on Taehyung .
Their face were too close.
Taehyung's hand went on Jungkook's face.. from face to nap pulling his face more close.
Jungkook closed his eyes too feel kiss..
But they heard someone's coughing sound.
Jungkook immediately got up with blushy and akward face.

"I-i am sorry" Namjoon said akwardly looking here and there.

"It's ok Namjoon Hyung" it was really akward. Taehyung wore his t-shirt

"Namjoon Hyung come" Jungkook gestured.

"Jungkook, jin was calling you" Namjoon told.

"Ok thank you I'm going you sit with Hyung" Jungkook excused them.

After 5 Minutes of akward situation Namjoon finals spoke.

"Tell me it was him? Her brother?" Namjoon asked with dark eyes.