He Can Join

(Y/n) can tell something is on her boyfriend's mind.
The only problem: getting him to tell her what it is.
Dazai's leg bounces as he does paperwork.
(Y/n) walks over and rubs his shoulders. "If you tell me I can help you."
"That's the problem." He mumbles and scribbles more on the paper.
The woman frowns. "What's that supposed to mean?"
"You're not the...whole problem at least. Damn shrimp." He whispered the last part in hopes she didn't hear, although she does anyways.
"Are you talking about Chuuya?"
"Of course not! I hate him."
"Are you sure? Cause you seem to at least find him attractive. I mean just because you're straight doesn't mean you can't find other men attractive. Sometimes people are just good looking and it's ok to admit it, whatever your-"
"I'm not straight." Dazai blurts, without thinking, looking up into her eyes.

(Y/n) looks at her boyfriend quickly. "Wait what?"
Dazai blushes deeply and looks away. "Nothing!"
"You're not straight? Then what-"
"I'm bi." He mumbles and scratches his cheek lightly.
"Oh. Ok then. You don't have to be embarrassed or anything. It's not like I'm mad."
"I didn't think you would be."
"Then why... wait if I'm not the whole problem then is Chuuya the other half?"
Dazai stays silent.
(Y/n) smiles softly and holds her boyfriend's hand. "If you want him to join us for a night I can go over and ask."

Dazai frowns and looks away.
"I'm glad you were honest about being bi. Things make sense now and I feel like I know you a bit better now. We are closer too."
"Are you sure you'd be ok with the shrimp joining us?"
The woman laughs but nods. "Yes. And I'm sure it will just be a one time thing anyways. I don't think you two could stand each other any more than that."
The brunette laughs softly but nods in agreement. "Thank you for this."
"Of course my love. Although we may only spend one night with Chuuya, maybe if you wanna give into your bi side again we can invite Doppo over."
The couple laughs at the suggestion, Dazai agreeing and putting the idea in the back of his mind.

(Y/n) walks to the Port Mafia base and the guards let her in.
"Who are you here to see?" The man behind the desk inquires.
"Gravity boy." (Y/n) responds and puts her sunglasses on top of her head.
"She's so cool." One guard whispers to another.
"Shut up before she hears you. Don't you know who she's dating?" The other whisper yells.
"No, who?" The first inquires.
"Dazai."
"Oh shit really?"
"Yeah. She got in good with the boss while Dazai was still here and now she's basically an honorary member of the Port Mafia."

"You boys flatter me. But if you're going to gossip you should do so more quietly." (Y/n) calls and smirks.
"What are you doing here crazy?" A familiar redhead calls, walking over with his hands in his pockets.
"Chu-Chu~" The woman smiles widely and hugs the boy tightly.
A dark blush paints his cheeks and he pushes her away.
"Don't call me that dumbass! What do you want?"
Her expression goes from silly to serious.
"I need to talk to you about something important, privately."
Chuuya frowns but nods. "Of course. Come to my office."

Once the two get into the room Chuuya closes the door and locks it.
"No one will be able to eavesdrop on us so you can speak freely."
"I have a request to make of you, on behalf of both my boyfriend and I."
"Dazai?" He grumbles and crosses his arms. "I don't want anything to do with him."
"Then consider this a favor to me. I'll be at your beck and call after this for one in return."
"You'll do any one thing I ask, whenever I ask."
"Exactly."
"Then what is this favor?"
"Join Osa and I tonight in the bedroom."
Chuuya's eyes widen.
"Are you fucking with me?" He mumbles, maintaining eye contact.
"Of course not. You know me. I wouldn't be asking if-"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"I didn't even know he was bisexual."
"He never told you?"
"Did you know?"
"Of course I know. This isn't our first time."
(Y/n) frowns and looks away. "Oh. I see."
"Him asking for me to join isn't something you need to worry about. It's not like he wants me over you. If anything it's the opposite. He wants to show you off in front of me."
"Show me off."
"Yeah. Kinda like proving he's more female leaning but still wants a guy once in a while."
(Y/n) nods in understanding.

"I'm sorry you didn't know. But...I guess I can join. But only for you. I definitely ain't gonna do this for him. I'm bi too but I'm 99% female leaning. I definitely ain't Dazai leaning that's for sure."
(Y/n) smiles and holds his hand. "Thank you Chu-Chu."
"I said don't call me that." He complains and blushes more.