Coming Out To Mori

(Y/n) paces the room, mind racing.
Dazai walks past the room but walks in seeing his little sister pacing.
The girl doesn't notice.
"Little mystery what's wrong?"
"I'm a lesbian... Mr. Mori I'm lesbian... Mr. Mori I like girls. Oh that sounds good. Polite and to the point."
Dazai smiles softly as he realizes what's happening. "You have nothing to fear and nothing to worry about. You're his favorite so I'm sure once you tell him he'll love you more."
Finally (Y/n) looks at her brother. "Osa! When did you get here?"
"Just now. You don't have to talk yourself up. You're safe here. Just go up and be honest. I'm sure he already knows."
"Did someone out me?!" She yells and grabs his collar.
"No one outed you little mystery."

(Y/n) sighs but nods.
"Do you want me to go up with you?"
"No, I should be ok."
"Ok then. I'll be here if for some reason something does happen."
"Thank you Osa."
"Do you have a girlfriend? Or at least a crush on someone?"
"There is a girl that lives nearby that I talk to and hangout with. She goes to school nearby too so I walk her home when I can."
Dazai smiles and nods. "Good luck with her too." He kisses her head then leaves for a mission.

(Y/n) rides the elevator up to Mori's office and takes a breath before getting off.
Mori looks up from his papers and smiles widely. "(N/n)! What brings you here? Need money, someone to kill another or maybe-"
"No! No, nothing like that." She quickly assures and rubs her nape.
He sits back down and gestures to the seat across from him. "What brings my favorite here then?"
"I have something important to tell you."
"Don't tell me you're leaving. I would be so sad."
"No it's not that either."
"Perfect. I'm all ears." Mori laces his fingers under his chin, elbows on his desk.
"Mr. Mori I like girls!" (Y/n) squeezes her eyes closed and rushes out her confession quickly.

It took a moment for Mori to understand but he smiles softly.
"That must have taken a lot of courage. Thank you for telling me. How long have you known?"
"Just the last few months. I told Osa right away when I started having feelings for girls and not boys. I was just nervous because I don't know how everyone here feels about that kind of thing. Ya know?"
"I do, but you needn't worry. No one here will judge you. Especially me darling. I will love you no matter what." Mori stands up and hugs the girl gently.
She hugs back tightly. "Do you think it would be ok if I ever brought a girl here? My room is on a pretty low floor."
"Sure. Just don't take her on a tour. No one outside the mafia is supposed to be here after all. But I'll give you some special treatment."
(Y/n) giggle but nods. "Thank you Ougai." She whispers and squeezes his hand.

Mori kisses her forehead before leaning against his desk.
"I'm gonna go see my friend."
"Do you have a crush on this friend?"
(Y/n) blushes but nods.
"Then good luck."
The girl smiles widely and walks to the elevator.
Once inside she takes a deep breath.
"I did it." She whispers and fist bumps the air.
Chuuya walks past her but turns back and looks at her confused. "What are you so excited about?"
"None of your business." She sticks her tongue out and runs past him.