Part 61

-Oz-

*He let out a low growl as he attacked her with kisses. He kissed her mouth to her jaw down to her neck. Alex moaned- a sound that drove Oz crazy. His finger hooked her panties and pulled them down slowly, grazing his fingers over her cuts. His hands explored all over her body. He admired what he hadn't seen in so long,* "Oz... Please.." *Alex whined causing him to chuckle.* "I'm sorry, my love, it's just been so long... I could just look at you for hours." *Alex blushed deeply as his hand caressed her cheek. He kissed her again as he slipped out of his boxers and pants. They both lay naked, holding each other close, kissing hard on the blanketed floor.* "You're the sweetest thing I've ever tasted." *Oz smirked as he placed kisses on her neck, his hands kneading her breasts. Alex whined, unable to take his compliments any longer.* "Fuck me, please?" *Oz let out a deep breath as he lined himself up with her. He rubbed her sensitive area as he slowly entered her, his lips meeting hers deeply.*

-Natalie-

*She helped him take off his shirt completely and rain her nails across his chest, giggling when he shivered under her touch. She moved his hands to her hips and leaned in, kissing and biting his neck.* "Mhm, like what?" *She popped back up to look him in the eyes. She watched his heavy breathing and flushed cheeks with delight. He grabbed her and flipped them over, so he was over her. She wrapped her legs around him, he ran his hand up her thigh.* "I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise." *He connected their lips again, his hand squeezing her thigh. She let out a soft moan and her hands quickly found themselves undoing his belt. His breath hitched in his throat at her hands. She smirked as she managed to get him out of his pants, leaving him in his boxers, socks, and glasses.*

-Alex-

*Alex was filled with desire as Oz entered her. Her mind exploded in pleasure, having not had a member inside of her for so long. As he began to thrust inside of her, Alex's eyes rolled back, and she moaned loudly. *"Oz, you feel so good!"* She cried, bucking her hips so his strokes hit deeper inside of her. Oswald got so much pleasure from hearing her voice, hearing how amazing he was making her feel. He could've easily picked up the pace, but he risked exerting himself and hurting Alex, so he maintained a gentle speed. This was just what Alex wanted, and she gripped his shoulders, close to her release. *"Ozzy!"* She exclaimed, squeezing her eyes shut. He knew she was ready, and he cupped her cheek in his hand. *"Go ahead, my love,"* He murmured, groaning as she clenched around him. Alex saw stars as she came all over his manhood, screaming his name."*

-Jonathan-

*Natalie made like she was going to remove his boxers, but Jonathan caught her wrist, raising his eyebrow. *"No, you first."* He growled playfully, reaching around to unzip the back of her dress. She helped him get it over her head, leaving her in her bra and panties. *"Mm, that's better."* He cooed, tracing his finger from her collarbone down to the waistline of her panties, where he hooked it. He slowly pulled them down, feeling them as he did. They were soaked. *"I'm glad we feel the same way about each other."* He told her, wasting no time slipping one of his long, slender fingers inside of her. Natalie gasped, not expecting it. He pumped his finger in and out of her, watching her fidget, but she wasn't making any noise. He wanted to hear her moan. Jonathan slipped another finger inside of her, eliciting another gasp. He moved them faster and faster, curling them inside of her. But Natalie quickly figured out what he was trying to do and kept her mouth shut. *"Don't be naughty."* He hissed, slipping yet another finger inside of her entrance. This time, Natalie couldn't hold it, moaning softly when he moved his fingers even faster. He felt her begin to clench around his fingers, and after one last pump, she squirted all over his fingers. Jonathan brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked while Natalie watched him, smirking.*