Chapter 44: Arlong Park fights: Start!

So,...kid Nami made a deal with Arlong to get her village back. If she gathered 100,000,000Berries for him, she would be able to buy her village back. But, she would have to make maps for them and join the crew.

This is how the villagers reacted.

Now we're back to the scene where the rat marine tries to take Nami's money.

Nami:"Gen-san? And the navy?"

Rat(yes i know his name is Nezumi but i hate him so)
"Tcichichi! Are you the thief girl known as Nami?
Our information has it you've hidden treasure you stole from pirates.
The government hereby confiscates all the property you''ve stolen! Tchichichichi!
What's the matter?
Didn't you hear me? 
The government hereby takes possession of all the property you have stolen."

Nami is angry but doesn't let that affect her. She smirks.
"My, my. You're very passionate about your duties, i see.
You're not brave enough to stand up to pirates so you deal with sneak thieves instead to earn brownie points.
Talk about superb!
Here's a warning for you.
I'm a leader of the Arlong Pirates.
Mess with me and Arlong won't sit by quietly!"

Rat:"Chichichichi!
Do you think you're standing with me on equal footing?" he says with a smug face.

"FIND THE STOLEN GOODS!" He shouts to the marines.

They all start walking anad searching. Nami is panicking rn. "Wait!"

She charges with her bo staff towards the 2 marines that were about to enter her house.

She hits them and shouts at them.
"Is this what the navy should be doing right now?! The Arlong Pirates have killed people, and even destroyed towns!" she starts walking angrily towards Nezumi. "You know that!"

The rat just snickers.

Nami:"He's ruling over this island and trampling all over people's lives!
Is ignoring that major problem and raking in stolen goods from a thief what the government stands for?!"

Nezumi:"Chichichichi! Don't talk all big. CONTINUE YOUR SEARCH!"

Nami:"People all over the island've been waiting for your help many years now!"
How dare you just pass them by and come here!"

Uselessmarine/npc1:"Colonel! This tangerine orchard seems suspicious!"

Rat:"Dig it up."

Nami:"!" she runs to the npc marine with the shovel and hits him."Keep your filthy hands off of Bellemere-san's tangerine orchard!"

Some other npc mairnes were digging the ground. She sees them and defeats them too. "I won't let you have my money!
That money's for....
That money's for..."

....!

Genzo has a pissed expression on. "That girl's money is to save the Cocoyashi Village! What gives you the right to take it away, Navy man?!"