Chapter 63: Beyond the Snow Falling on the Sea!

The giants cut a straight put into the giant goldfish, resulting in the Straw Hats escaping and flying out of it.

"Wohoh!! We're flying out of it!!", Luffy was excited. "Don't look back!! We're going straight ahead!!"

"They cut... the very sea itself....", Usopp was crying tears of admiration.
"This is the strength of Elbaf warriors!
Incredible!!"

The Going Merry landed on the sea.

"FRIENDS!", the two giants shouted as their weapons broke, and the broken parts fell into the sea.
"Now go!!"

"Gyegyegyegyagyagyagyagygaygaygayagyah!"

"Gabababababababbabababababah!"

~~☆☆~~

Grand Line: Paradise ( Going Merry)

"Guys! Someday, I will go to Elbaf! To the village of warriors!", Usopp declared to them.

"Yeah! Okay!!" Luffy looked just as excited as him.

Luffy and Usopp started singing their own song.
"~Gi-Giants! Gi-Giants!~
~Elbaf-baf! Elbaf-baf!~

Yushiro leaned on the mast, feeling tired. Nami went next to him.
"They sure are full of energy... Ne...
Are you all right, Yushiro? You were burning up before..."

Vivi was in front of them.
"You seem pretty tired, Yushiro-san."

"No, no, i'm okay... ... it's pretty hot out here...", Yushiro commented.

Nami turned to Vivi.
"Now you can return to Alabasta. Well, assuming we make it safely there, though...."

"Yes!  I must return! After all, I'm...

"...the only way to save the kingdom, Princess!
The king-- your father-- no longer has sway with the people now.
Our only hope of stopping this uprising now is for you to tell the truth directly! So, no matter what, you must not die!
You must live on, even if it means losing those near you or having to betray others! It will be painful!
Princess Vivi! Are you prelared not to die?" Igaram's voice was heard in her head.

"I will return to Alabasta, alive...", Vivi said seriously.

Nami, Luffy , Karoo and Usopp were staring at her.

"There's no need to push yourself so hard, Vivi-chan." Sanji walked down the stairs with a plate of sweets.
"You have me!", he pointed to himself.