Chapter 96: Already Criminals?! Skypiea's Upholders of the Law

When the Angel Beach was within Yushiro's and Nami's line of sight, they saw that everyone was still there.... but with a few extra people.

Yushiro's eyes narrowed.
"Oi, Nami. Skypieans ahead. Might be interrigators judging by their outfit."

Nami nodded nervously. "I wonder if they're with those guys from earlier.", she said and turned ahead again.
HOLD ON A SECOND!", she shouted to all of them. "LUFFY! DON'T GIVE THEM ANY TROUBLE!"

Seeing the duo, Usopp immediately ran to the shore.

"NAMI! YUSHIRO!", Usopp waved his arms around. "GO AHEAD AND PAY THESE WHITE BERET GUYS THE 8-MILLON BERRY FEE FOR OUR ILLEGAL ENTRY USING ONE OF YOU GUYS' MONEY!"

"GOOD! WE CAN STILL GET BY WITH A FINE, THEN?!", Nami responded with an innocent-looking smile.

In reality, she was pissed about the amount.

"Did he say 8 million Berries?", Yushiro muttered to Nami.

Nami's smile was passive aggressive and anger was radiating off of her.

She pressed down even more on the accelerator, making it go so fast that it hit the captain of the White Berrets straight to the face.
"THAT'S TOO EXPENSIVE!"

"Pfft-- Nice , Nami!", Yushiro laughed a bit.

As the waver came to a stop on the shore, the man she hit went flying to a tree.

The duo realised what happened and sweatdropped.

Hitting someone in the face whenever they demand such an expensive fee was basically an instinct for Nami.

"Oh, crap.... oi, Nami....", Yushiro turned slowly to Namia and she did too.

"Because they demanded such an unreasonably high fee, I unintentionally....", she trailed off.

"Oops.", Yushiro added as he hopped off the waver and went next to Luffy.

"Hey...", Zoro and Usopp slapped the air.

Nami went to Conis and Pagaya to return the waver and to thank them for letting her use it.

Then, she turned to the others.
"Everyone, let's get out of here! It's dangerous to have anything to do with this God thing. Seriously!", she recommended.

Luffy actually had thought that she had started a fight at first and Yushiro shook his head to signal him "no."

"By the way, what crime would that be?", Zoro asked with his arms crossed.

"I think it's probably a 5th degree crime for obstructing official duties.", Pagaya answered, sweating bullets.

"Good! That's still only a 5th degree crime!", Usopp sighed relieved.

"It's not good!", Conis interrupted. "When it's determined to be a 5th degree crime, in the name of God Eneru, you'll be banished to the clouds."

"Being banished?", Usopp repeated.

"What's that?", Luffy asked. "Being banished to the clouds sound kinda nice.

"No it doesn't! It's the death penalty!"

"D-DEATH PENALTY?!", the wealkling trio shouted.