Chapter 39: I Won't Die! Fierce Battle, Luffy vs. Krieg!

Luffy is panicking. "Ah! What do i do?! What do i do?! What do i do?! What do i do?!" a mask drops beside him. "Huh?!"

Krieg:" This is force."

*BOOM*

There's purple smoke/clouds everywhere now.

Luffy:" I...I'm saved...Good thing i found that mask when i did..." 'wait....AHHH! I DIDN'T GIVE ONE TO NII-CHAN! .....He's a demon so he'll be fine, right?...'

The cooks are in the sea, safe form the gas.

"Wh-What a crazy bastard..."

"I can't believe he used poison gas in battle..."

"He's a devil...."

"Yeah, no human would do soemthing like that!"

"Are Sanji, the chore boy and that kid okay?"

"Not sure....Look! The poison mist is clearing up!"

Sanji:" Ghin!"

Krieg takes his mask off.

Sanji:" Let go...Let go of the mask!"

Luffy takes off his mask and looks at them

Sanji:" Ghin!"

Yushiro:"!!" 'He....'

Luffy:" Where's your mask?! Did you....give me your mask?"

Ghin:"UAH!"

Luffy:"Ghin!"

Sanji catches Ghin before he falls to the ground.

Yushiro just finished absorbing all the poison around him. He can feel his organs failing and regenerating inside him. 'Hm...Not as powerful as i expected....I healed pretty quickly...Hm? Oh right! That Ghin!'

he rushes to them. Luffy and Yushiro stop running as they hear Krieg laughing.

Krieg:" HAHAHAHAH!"

Ghin is huffing heavily.

Krieg:" What an idiot. You're in pain right now because you feel indebted just because someone gave you food. Well, i guess idiots don't learn until they die! HAHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHAH!"

Cook1:"that bastard...even after he threw the gas mask away as ordered..."

"Is that how he talks to his loyal subordinate?"

Ghin is struggling to breathe. "Don...Don Krieg...." 

Sanji:" Ghin...Ghin...it seems" he glances-glares at Krieg. "It seems that you picked the wrong amn to follow...."

Krieg continues to laugh. "HAHAHAHAH! So you're actually sympathyzing with that idiot scum?"

Sanji:" Scum?!"

Krieg:" Thats right. An idiot who loses sight of my goal and can't follow orders no longer holds value to me. There's no quarantee that he won't betray me again. It's out of love that i put him out of his misery now. Wouldn't you agree?"

"I-I never imagined that Don Krieg would kill the Chief Commander..."

"C-Can't be true... There's no way he would! Ghin-san is his right-hand man!"

"That's right. No one has been more faithful to Don than Ghin-san! That time, too. When Fullbody;s ship came after us right after we escaped form the Grand Line..."