FROM THE END TO THE BEGINNING - PROLOGUE

A week later.

I am on a plane headed to London.

My choice was to escape from everything, and I think it was the best solution. It will still be difficult to forget everything, even going far away, in the hope of living again.

Not even a month has passed since the incident, but only a long week. Seven terrible days where it felt like I was living absentmindedly, as if this life was no longer mine. Time no longer passed, and the days were becoming a slow and sad agony.

Then one fine day I decided to put an end to everything since I could never go back and change things. When I realized that a bit of strength and courage still existed inside me, I made a choice; to leave as far as possible and take my life back into my own hands.

But I think of both of them... those two people who, in one way or another, were able to disrupt every little part of me. I felt both hatred and love for them, but when I made my choice and realized that only one of them was that person, it was already too late. Too late because... I ran away without even wanting to say goodbye.

And now, without him, there is emptiness around. It all happened too quickly, and I still can't come to terms with it, but I feel guilty for both of them.

What happened was horrible, and I had just left. I had left with him and left him alone. Alone with himself. Maybe if I had stayed, if I hadn't believed those words, perhaps I could have avoided everything in some way.

Everything that could have gone wrong was already there, ready to turn everything upside down in a nanosecond. But how could I have avoided it? If only he had been sincere instead of sending me away like that... maybe I could have stopped time.

And now here on the empty pages of this diary, I will tell the story of two people who were able to change my life. Something that will be marked for eternity until these pages grow old along with the memory over time.