END OF ALL?

I walk briskly and with my head down towards my office desk. My head is heavy from the feeling of nausea that pervades my stomach. I feel weak and useless. I wish all this had never happened, especially not in front of Noah, not in front of his eyes and his cold gaze. That look of hate that I will always remember.

I can no longer tolerate anything, not even Grace's presence. I don't look at her face and nervously take the bag placed on the desk, now empty. Grace wants to talk to me, wants to understand what's going on.
<<Hey! What the hell is going on?!>> she shouts worriedly after me, as I'm about to leave.
<<They fired me.>> I blurt out bitterly.
I turn around for a split second after attacking her, just to see how stunned she is. And she is.

I feel so guilty, stunned, embarrassed, I feel tossed around. I feel lost and feel like a fish out of water. I take my eyes off her and run out with tears in my eyes.
I'm in a bath of tears, I'm out of breath and I find myself in front of the information office. I try to tidy myself up and dry my eyes with my hands. My eyes are burning, they're probably red.

Natan is concentrated behind the computer and doesn't notice me, but the sight of him makes me smile slightly. Confidently, I tap the glass a couple of times. Natan finally looks up absentmindedly and smiles at me blissfully. He certainly can't know what happened. My hands are still shaking, but I remove the label from my blouse and pass it to him through the porthole.
<<Thank you for your kindness, Nathan.>>
I sketch a sad smile and feel the tears in my throat that want to come out of my eyes again, I try to block them by clenching my jaw. I don't like crying in the presence of someone else. But my swollen and red eyes can't lie and so Natan understands everything.
<<I'm so sorry, Miss Rodgerson. I'm really sorry.>>
He is so desolate and doesn't have the courage to ask me anything about it. I smile once again, sadly.
<<Goodbye, Nathan.>>
He returns my greeting and, with a wave of his hand, we say goodbye for the last time.

The underground car park is huge and is full of cars of all types, from the cheapest to the most expensive, such as Porsches or Ferraris. I wish I could find Robert Stumphone's car! So I would puncture his tires, but it's better not to do any more damage.

It's all so quiet down here. I'm not afraid to stay here alone. It's not like in horror movies where a notorious serial killer goes around armed to kidnap and massacre people. No, in fact I feel almost at home, at peace with myself and more relaxed. Without anyone's gaze, alone and looking for my car. Only the ticking of my shoes sounds, reminiscent of heartbeats.

I find my car almost from afar and open it with a click. I quicken my pace and enter. I close the door making a lot of noise.
It's stiflingly hot inside. I lean back staring at an unclear point in front of me, feeling like I've lost my contact lenses, not seeing what's in front of my eyes, like everything is blurry.
And the tears return to control. I collapse dying with my arms and head on the steering wheel, huffing desperately.
I'm so confused... what will happen to me now?