NEW BOOK UPDATE - III

ESCAPING HIM, CHASING HER

In the glittering world of high finance and clandestine dealings, Ahana Sinha, a brilliant HR professional, finds herself irresistibly drawn to the enigmatic Martin Romero, a billionaire with a dual identity as a respected business magnate and a feared underworld don. Their attraction is magnetic, but beneath the surface lies a darkness that threatens to consume them both.

When Ahana inadvertently uncovers Martin's dark secret—a web of deceit and violence—her world is thrown into chaos. Blinded by honesty, she makes a fateful decision to hand over Martin's beloved brother, Luca, to the authorities, unaware of the devastating consequences that await. Luca's murder in prison ignites a firestorm of grief and rage within Martin, who blames Ahana for his brother's demise.

Consumed by vengeance, Martin plots a chilling scheme to strip Ahana of everything she holds dear—her family and her cherished innocence. He presents a chilling proposition: submit to his every desire, and her family walks free.

Their encounters become a twisted dance of power and possession, as Martin fulfills his darkest desires with a ruthless obsession.

But fate intervenes in a shocking twist, leaving Martin at Ahana's mercy. In a surprising act of compassion, she saves him, triggering a whirlwind of conflicting emotions within Martin. His possessiveness descends into madness, resulting in gruesome retribution against anyone who dares look at her with desire.

Trapped in a gilded cage of Martin's making, Ahana's spirit crumbles under the weight of his warped affection, she reaches a breaking point. Unaware of the child growing inside her, Ahana hatches a daring escape plan.

Pushed to the brink, she attempts to take her own life, only to be saved and forced into hiding. Believing her dead, Martin descends into self-loathing, consumed by the sole wish to reunite with her.

Years pass, and Ahana raises their son, a constant reminder of the darkness she left behind. But will their past remain buried? Or their paths cross again ? Will it be a chance at redemption or a descent into a darker abyss altogether.

Read to know.

_______________________

The story will mainly focus on themes like - Dark Romance, Toxicity, Obsession and Drama.

The story will be published in one go in a couple of months. Add any of my stories to your reading list to be updated about the upcoming story and also hit the follow button for regular updates.

A peek into the new book. Do let me know your thoughts on it.

Thank you.