[Chapter 6] Queen of the Black Wind Scorpions

Harvey was terrified. He realized today that the female he decided to pursue might be crazy.

At first, he wondered why she wanted to go to Black Wind Valley; to sightsee? To kill scorpions? For fun?

Of course, he didn't say that. He wanted to understand her more, but the more he thought about it, the less he understood.

Curtis was in the same boat. Why was she so hell-bent on returning the scorpion personally? But as long as it made her happy, he was okay with going.

"Fine, if they make any unnecessary moves, they will die," Korrin conceded grudgingly.

"Tsk tsk, what a nasty piece of work you are. Do you know what happens to rude little boys? They get spanked."

Harvey was on edge. Rhea's calm demeanor in the face of such hostility was unnerving. He had never seen anyone handle a situation like this with such ease. He wondered if she was truly aware of the danger they were in.

Korrin's face twisted with fury at her words. "Enough of this!" he snarled, lunging at her with his stinger raised.

Curtis and Harvey moved to intervene, but Rhea stopped them with a sharp glance. "Stay back," she commanded, her voice steady and authoritative.

The two males hesitated but obeyed, watching as Rhea easily dodged Korrin's attack. She moved with fluid grace, her movements precise and controlled. Korrin swung his tail again, but Rhea caught it mid-strike, twisting it with such force that Korrin cried out in pain.

"Is this all you've got?" Rhea taunted, her grip tightening on his tail. "I expected more from the leader of Black Wind Valley."

The scorpions around them gasped, their eyes wide with disbelief. Korrin was a three-mark beast, known for his strength and ferocity. Yet here he was, being overpowered by a single female.

With a swift motion, Rhea threw Korrin to the ground, pinning him with her knee. "Do you yield?" she asked, her voice cold and unyielding.

Korrin struggled for a moment before nodding, his face contorted with pain and humiliation. "I yield," he spat out.

Rhea stood up, looking around at the gathered scorpions. "I have defeated your leader. By your laws, that makes me your leader now, correct?"

There was a moment of hesitant whispering among the scorpions. They looked at each other with uncertainty in their eyes.

Rhea's gaze hardened. "I said, am I your leader now?"

Finally, one of the older scorpions stepped forward, his voice trembling. "Yes, by our laws, you are our leader now."

Harvey and Curtis watched in stunned silence as the scorpions bowed their heads in submission. Rhea had done the impossible; she had taken control of Black Wind Valley with sheer force of will.

The Black Wind Valley tribe wasn't large, and now they were about to be taken over by a crazy powerful female.

"I've been traveling for days, what kind of subjects are you to let me stand here? Welcome me properly," Rhea demanded.

Harvey swore he heard Curtis laugh, but he couldn't see his face. Harvey's own face was just stiff because what was happening right now?

.

Rhea definitely preferred living in a hut to living in a cave. And it just so happened that scorpions had too much audacity for the bugs they are.

For the first time since she had come to this world, she was having a hot bath in a bathroom with what looked like a sponge.