[Chapter 13] Every hot girl likes to be manhandled

Ferals are born abandoned. Korrin was no different. He didn't know his mother, and his father did not care for his existence. Most ferals were the same. Maybe that was why most ferals gravitated toward each other, since they had no one.

When Nik went out to hunt for more females, he didn't think anything of it; after all, that was his usual mission. But when he didn't come back, Korrin began to worry. Nik was the most powerful in their group. If something happened to him, the Black Wind Valley would be left without a four-grade beast.

Korrin scouted the perimeter daily, hoping for him to come back. And one day he did, with a female. She was beautiful, with long hair in tiny braids, and her skin against the gold on her skin seemed unreal. He wondered if she was brought up by ferals meticulously. She had just a vivacious, unrestrained aura that made it hard to think she was from a normal tribe. A woman like that comes once in a man's lifetime.

When Korrin saw Nik tied up at first, he thought the female's mates were higher than fourth grade. But then he saw the four stripes on the snake's neck and realized they probably ambushed him.

"The female stays, the rest of you can go."

Korrin wondered later on if he hadn't said such ridiculous words, would they be in such a good position right now. If his ass wasn't completely handed over to him by Rhea, the scorpions here would have no Queen. So maybe it was a blessing in disguise.

.

In Beast City, two wolves rushed into the wolf king's castle, begging for an audience. Their mate had been taken by ferals. They pleaded for someone to rescue her.

Winston heard of the situation and felt perplexed. The only feral camp nearby was the Black Wind tribe. But why would they take a female? Was this a misunderstanding? So he volunteered to go.

"Winston, take Shuu with you. It's better if he has more experience."

And so Shuu tagged along, the little wolf prince. The two set off within the hour, but to Shuu's confusion, their pace was way too leisurely.

"Winston, why aren't we in a hurry? That female could be in trouble."

"Calm down. You probably haven't met the Black Wind Queen. Under her jurisdiction, no female will be harmed by the scorpions. She probably got separated from her mates."

"Huh? The ferals have a queen?"

.

Every day.

Every goddamn day there was a new nuisance.

"Kya!!"

Rhea's screams of delight echoed throughout the village. Curtis could only glare at the object of her delight.

"Come, Dali. Isn't this so cute? Look at it!"

"I've never seen one before. It's so beautiful."

"Right? Look at its tail!"

The two girls bickered, and the scorpions watched with flushed faces. They were pretty when they were happy.

The peacock, whom Rhea gushed about, glanced at the scorpions with a smug look on its face. The cup in Curtis's hand shattered instantly. Harvey only looked at him exasperated. It's just a peacock. Rhea didn't like those kinds of beastmen anyway.

Rhea hugged the peacock tightly against her chest, nearly suffocating him in bliss. 'The female of this tribe is not bad. She also likes my pale feathers.'

"I am here on behalf of the Peacock King!"

Rhea let him go so she could understand him. "The Peacock King sends his greetings to the new tribe leader and hopes for help."