042 ▍the blueprints

the oceanic metropolis

— the oceanic metropolis

[NAME] SMIRKED, knowing full well that lucci had acknowledged her presence. the male could see the glint in the female's eyes.

the air became rougher than ever, yet the crew remained motionless. [name] reached up to her air tied in a messy half bun, removing the hairpin making her hair sway freely to the wind.

holding the wooden hairpin with three fingers, the brown color of the hairpin turned black.

lucci didn't have time to dodge all the way, the black hairpin nicked his cheek. all eyes turned to the hairpin stuck deeply into the wall of iceburg's room.

a black wooden teardrop with a blue tassel was stuck to the wall, only three-fourths of the hairclip could be seen on how deep it was embedded, just how much force was used to throw it.

if you ask the person who threw it, it wasn't much, it was as if she was throwing a paper airplane.

most of the people inside the room were horrified if not terrified. that throw could shoot through a person's body with no problem. lucci's eyes darkened, he knew that she purposely missed his face.

the cp9 agent turned his head back in your direction but saw that you were no longer there. he took the hairpin as a warning sign, a sign for him to stop getting in your way. he clicked his tongue and ripped the visible poster into pieces using rankyaku.

not a second passed when the wall was destroyed by luffy. "robin!!! i finally found you!!" startling the said female.

the truth came to life after paulie got a clear look at his 'friends'. "why are you guys dressed like the criminals who're after iceburg-san's life?!?!"

"hey!! kalifa! blueno! kaku! lucci!! enough with the jokes, guy!!"

with rage surging through his veins, seeing lucci stepping on iceburg's face made him even more furious.

"stop it, paulie!!" but iceburg's plea was ignored.

"pipe hitch knives!" paulie attacked lucci only for the other to attack him back using shigan.

"you still don't get it, paulie? don't bother resisting. . . we've mastered skills that soar far above those humans. we've spent countless hours of training in a martial art that makes the body equal to a weapon. rokushiki. the strength of one who mastered it is equal to 100 men."

"what is aleck up to?" kurosei asked looking through the logbook from the previous years.

"that, i don't know." the situation is becoming more dangerous than imagined. "kuro, call ray-san. . . please."