038 ▍dock 1 chaos

- the oceanic metropolis

"SEEMS LIKE WE CHOOSE A WRONG TIME TO COME HERE." kurose stated after hearing the the announcement. The water seven weather forecast departments has declared an aqua laguna warning. Aqua Laguna has been an annual storm, a high tide that only takes place in water seven. 

"no. we came at the right time," [name] stood up, breathing the ocean air, letting it ruffle through her cape and clothes. "all this drama is right before me, more information is within out grasp." 

kurose stayed quiet, observing his captain. She was smiling, or more like smirking? She really likes to take advantage of things. To live life to the fullest, i guess.

"but first, alert the others. we need to evacuate our ship before the storm surges. the usual place." the vice captain nodded. "contact us if anything happens out of control, senchou. i'll take my leave." with that he left without a trace.

on the other side of the city, people rode their yagara bulls in front of dock 1, wanting more updates regarding their mayor's condition.

luffy and nami were asking questions on how to get to the headquarters, unfortunately they'll have to enter through the dock 1 door which is currently not accepting entries. then suddenly a rhythm was heard throughout that part of the city.

"uwa!! this rhythm is. . .!!!"

"it can't be!! that's impossible!!!" yelled by some of the citizens in a panic. while the two pirates were confused of the situation.

tap tap tap, "hey guys, did you just call my name?" asked by someone on the very top of the city. to which the citizens denied calling him, shaking their heads and telling him to just go away.

"we're in our rhythm!!! don't be shy, ask!! ask my name!!"

"we don't wanna ask!!! go away!!!" the townspeople then began accusing the mysterious person of attacking iceburg but he paid no mind to it and started calling luffy to reveal himself.

"i am this island's most super  man!! water seven's other famous face!! when people see me, they say wow!!"