help

Third person POV

"WHAT!" Kinn stood up in panic holding his phone in his ear. "PORSCHE!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND? DO YOU EVEN KNOW-"  His complexion went pale as he realized the call was dropped from the other side.

"......Fuck.." Kinn gulped while thinking anything possible for him to do at the moment.

"Ai Kinn! " Tankhun shook Kinn by his arm, "What did he say.....?" Tankhun wasn't feeling well watching Kinn terrified like that.

"Phi...." Tankhun was waiting. "Porchay has been kidnapped."

"WHAT?! THEN WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE? WE SHOULD-"

"Porsche followed them......to Romania."

"That's great, now we..." Tankhun stopped. "...To where?"

"Yes... That's probably his last call, the line was cut from the othe side."

Although Tankhun didn't attend the family's business or confidential meetings, he as well knew the taboo regions for them to deal. Romanians never saw The Theerapanyakuls as an ally despite their pa has tried to get past that line several times.

Kinn suddenly rushed out of the living room. "I'll head out." Tankhun's eyes widened.

"Are you crazy- ai Kinn?!" Kinn didn't even turned around. "Ai Kinn!!"

____________________

Vega's POV

"Pete!" By the time I reached my study.. Pete was checking out his revolvers in my weapon room. Fuck.. Macau had to come back like that right in front of Pete...bloody Fuck...

He looked at me with a frawn.

"No. That's an obvious no Pete."

"I can't just leave my best friend alone like that, what if he can't-"

"He has Kinn to save his ass don't drag yourself in!"

"What if he doesn't know he's location, wait, let me call him first- I have shared tracker with Porsche-"

"PETE!" Vegas snatched my phone, "For fuck's sake, it's Kim, he's there, with Porsche or whoever else, AND YOU'RE NOT SETTING A FOOT OUT OF THIS HOUSE-"

"THEN WHY DON'T YOU HELP THEM? Yeah, You even have enough men working under you.....you can help, I won't go out, then YOU HELP THEM!"

"Pete.." I facepalmed not being able to think of a way to calm him down. "Listen to me, if we interfere in a place we're not supposed to, that'll just put us in danger, more specifically you'll be in danger. Do you understand- "

"So you're not going to help." Pete took his hands away from mine, immediately turning towards the weapon trunk.

"Pete-" He didn't even spare a look at me as I continued to talk. He opened the closet next and pulled his armed suit out. "You're not in a condition to help anyone- hell, take care of yourself first!"

"They're in a country they're not familiar with, amongst people they don't know how to deal with, what if they actually get killed?? Vegas do you understand I had no one except Porsche even before I saw your fucking face?"

"I don't give a bloody shit about if they lives or not! But I can't risk you for anyone else!"

Pete seemed in disbelief for a split second, "Pete...I meant.." his expression soon changed into disappointment.

"....Don't stand in my way." His eyes spelled warning and he walked past me to the bathroom.

"........Fuck."  What do I do..

I sat down on the bed holding my head. As stubborn he is, How do I stop him? Venice is not even of one month, Pete is told to have bed rest for at least three weeks. There's no way in hell I'll let him go in some rescue mission , no matter who it is. I tried to calm down a little.

I just need to find a way to....something clicked in my brain.

Wait, Where is it again? Romania ..? I took out my phone and rushed out of the bedroom.

"Hello" My heart started to beat fast as Fuck as I talked. "Hello Ath-"

"It's about time Vegas." I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

"....I need your help."

___

___

Sorry for the short and late update, as an apology next upload would be published sooner. than usual.