Dilemma

After the dinner.

"I hear you're interested in music?"

"A bit."

"Dad..! see? I told you!" A guy named Aleksander laughed as his daughter, Dioke beamed at Kim's words.

"Well my girl wasn't a fan of music until she got to know you." Kim shifted in his seat. "If you'd check out her study, she even bought a grand piano when she heard about our agreement.."

"I'm.....glad she found it entertaining but-"

"No problem! I have premium quality guitars also, even the exact same one as you play."

".........That's good."

Kim was getting uncomfortable, this isn't supposed to happen- from where his daughter hopped on in the plan? Kim spared a look at Leon.

Every step started to alter since Dioke joined the scenes. Kim started to see through the traps and outlines of their entitled behavior towards him in the meantime. And this girl Dioke... She isn't only the daughter of this Romanian mafia, she's the next leader here. The way she's behaving right now could fool anyone, but Kim can tell all of this is an act.

"I offered you everything and even beyond, you still refused."

"......."

"You didn't expect my Dad to make a contract that easy for you, did you?"

"......"

Dioke leaned forward to face Kim, who was suddenly being held down forcefully by 4 guards. Dioke tried to appear as domineering as possible.

"I made it like that easy...just for you."

"Do you not understand plain English? If not...." Kim just kept glaring through her eyes. "I'm sorry to disappoint, I don't speak Romanian."

"KIMHAN THEERAPANYAKUL!" It was making her uncomfortable for an unknown reason. "Do YOU understand the situation you're in right now?"

"Do I look like I don't?"

"I CAN FUCKING SKIN YOU ALIVE RIGHT NOW IF I WANT GODDAMNIT!"  Kim smirked at her disheveled words. Only angering her further.

"You, don't you think it's embarrassing to boast about it after capturing a single person INSIDE your own area? Why didn't you come after me back in Thailand if you were so dedicated?"

"you-"

"I came here, in your lair, Just a single person, and how many layers of security you put in here in your house?"

Dioke was fuming in rage. Of course everything Kim said was true, but she knows better than to get mad at the moment. She took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

"Dad got the right information, you don't fear death."

". . . . ."

"But believe me, I don't even intend to Kill you in first place!" Dioke turned around and laughed. "I really like you.. why don't you understand? Just stay with me, I'll give you everything you can want.."

Kim chuckled. ".......You're lucky I can't move." Dioke blinked at him. "Otherwise I'd very much like to take care of something right now."

Dioke stood there like a statue for a second in confusion. For a moment it was evident on her face. She was surprised that her pheromones didn't work on Kim at all.. She's a dominant omega at that.

"You.....What's wrong with you?" Dioke moved closer. Kim cowered away as if she was breathing filth. "You........!"

"ROBERT!" Dioke yelled out. Kim looked in his front.

What's she getting at now?

___After a few minutes..

A guard walked in with a boy tied up and his mouth taped up. Kim's eyes widened in realization. Porchay?? How the hell did Porchay end up in here?

"What are you doing with him?" Kim turned to Dioke. "Leave him, why is he- wait-" There was another guy, "Porsche?!" There's also Marlon, the guard that was disguised as porchay's tutor.

"...Marlon?" Leon's voice was so low only Kim could hear him utter that name.

"Oh oh, to say that you were right Robert...this boy is-"   Dioke stood behind the chair Porchay's tied to. Placing a hand on Porchay's shoulder. "One hell of a hostage." Porchay tried to jerk her hand off.

Robert pulled the tape off of porchay's mouth at Dioke's gesture. "Don't touch me!"

"It's between you and me, keep him out of this." Kim was staring at Dioke.

"Is it though?" Dioke smirked at Kim. "Your complexion's telling otherwise. Look at you watching me like that, you didn't even look at me until now.." She pulled Porchay's hair to make him look up at Kim. "And tell me, aren't you his latest.."

"NO." Kim flinched at Porchay's loud voice.  "I don't know that guy."
_______________

There's a condition going on in my country rn. The government shut us off from internet connection and anything like WiFi. So I had to disappear for days. I hope you understand.