Caught in the Act

Five Hargreeves x Fem!reader

Warnings: none

Five Hargreeves and his wife, Y/N, had finally managed to carve out a quiet evening for themselves

Five Hargreeves and his wife, Y/N, had finally managed to carve out a quiet evening for themselves. The Hargreeves mansion was unusually calm, with Five's siblings occupied elsewhere. They took full advantage of the rare tranquility, lying on the sofa, wrapped up in each other's arms.

The soft glow of the fireplace bathed the room in a warm light, creating the perfect setting for some much-needed intimacy. Five and Y/N were deeply engrossed in a passionate kiss when they heard the unmistakable creak of the front door.

Y/N pulled back slightly, her breathless voice barely a whisper. "Do you think anyone will bother us?"

Five, equally breathless, smirked. "In this house? It's a fifty-fifty chance."

Just as he leaned in for another kiss, the living room door swung open, revealing Klaus in all his flamboyant glory. He was mid-story, talking animatedly to himself, and didn't notice the couple on the sofa at first.

"...and then I told the guy, 'You can't just...' Oh, hello there!" Klaus's eyes widened as he took in the scene. "Well, look what we have here."

Five groaned, burying his face in Y/N's shoulder. Y/N, trying to suppress her laughter, looked up at Klaus with a mock-serious expression. "Klaus, ever heard of knocking?"

Klaus sauntered over, plopping himself down on the armchair opposite them. "Knocking? In this house? That's a new one. So, what's going on here? Some private time?"

Five sighed, straightening up. "Klaus, we were kind of in the middle of something."

Klaus grinned, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Oh, I can see that. Don't let me interrupt. Carry on, by all means."

Y/N chuckled, shaking her head. "You're impossible, Klaus."

Klaus leaned back, crossing his legs. "So, how's married life treating you two lovebirds?"

Five shot him a look. "It was treating us just fine until you barged in."

Klaus gasped dramatically. "Oh, come on, Five. I'm just here for the entertainment. Besides, it's not every day I catch you being all...romantic."

Y/N smirked, playing along. "You know, Klaus, we could always use a watchdog. Make sure we're following all the proper protocols."

Klaus's eyes lit up. "Now, that's an idea! I could give you pointers. Maybe some mood music?"

Five rolled his eyes, pulling Y/N closer. "Or you could find somewhere else to be."

Klaus feigned hurt, clutching his chest. "Fine, fine. I know when I'm not wanted. But don't think this is the last you've seen of me tonight!"

With an exaggerated wink, Klaus stood up and made a grand exit, humming a tune as he left the room.

Once the door closed behind him, Y/N burst out laughing. "I swear, your brother has the worst timing."

Five chuckled, kissing her forehead. "You get used to it. Sort of."

They settled back into their comfortable embrace, the brief interruption only adding to the amusement of their evening. As they resumed their kissing, Five couldn't help but mutter against Y/N's lips, "Next time, we lock the door."

Y/N smiled, her fingers gently tracing his jawline. "Agreed. But I have to admit, life with you and your siblings is never boring."

Five grinned, pulling her even closer. "And I wouldn't have it any other way."

Their laughter filled the room, mixing with the crackling of the fire, creating a perfect moment of warmth and love. Despite the interruptions and the chaos that came with being a Hargreeves, Five knew that these moments with Y/N made it all worthwhile.