Chapter 14: Lesson

In addition to the aristocratic children, there were also commoners who were the children of merchants and high-ranking officials studying at the Centrior Imperial Magic Academy. Regardless of what kind of education each family practiced, these kids were more mature compared to other children of the same age.

But it was only natural. In Shian, 17 years old was considered an adult. In two years, these kids would be forced to act like an adult, so they were more careful about their words and actions to avoid degrading their dignity.

These new students would turn 16 this year. Based on the standard of Razé’s previous life, most of Centrior students should be called as young man and young lady instead of boy and girl.

Among the high school students in her previous life, usually there were one or two that were taller than other and had an aura of a male lead or female lead characters. This academy was full of those type of people.

Razé: “Good morning, Carna-sama.”

Carna: “Gokigen-yo[1], Razé-san.”

Once Razé reached the classroom, she greeted Carna, then she left Folia and walked to her seat.

Oh my god, someone said gokigen-yo to me! Ah, this is truly an aristocratic school. How on earth did I got in here, thought Razé as she waited for the class to begin.

At that time, there were noises coming from outside the door. The other girls immediately understood the situation and began to check their appearance in the mirror.

What is it? Razé could sense there were several people outside the classroom. Then she saw the Prime Minister’s son came in with his group of fangirls.

“Gokigen-yo, Adis-sama! Thank you for dancing with me yesterday. I had fun last night.”

“Good morning, Lady Gindens. I had fun too. (*^-^)”

Razé was horrified when she saw Adis’ smile.

The Shian Empire was an exclusionism country and was called “The Iron Wall Shian” by other countries. Shian’s people themselves claimed that they were a completely independent and neutral country. But if you look at it differently, Shian could be said to be nastier than the Magenda Empire. And Prime Minister Welrian was its brain. He was a very terrifying person and his famous anecdote was his smile could kill thousands of people.

This guy is 100% like his father.

Razé rubbed the goosebumps on her arm. Her instinct told her that he was a dangerous person. Due to the rules of her mission, she could not reveal that she was a soldier. But confronting him as a commoner was like going to the battlefield without weapon.

Adis walked over calmly, and stood right next to Razé. Then he said, “Morning, scholarship student.”

“Good morning …” Razé felt like he was provoking her with that agonistic nickname. Razé looked away from Adis who had walked away to his seat. Then she saw Ruben and Claude entering the room.

Well, no girl would dare to flirt with Prince Ruben as he is already engaged to Carna-sama. I wish that Prime Minister’s son would get engaged soon, he’s too annoying.

In case you’ve forgotten, this was Centrior. It was a place where talented people with promising future gathered. You could also think of it as a great place to find a life partner. It was full of beautiful girls. Compared to the military university, this place is like chalk and cheese. Well, at least please don’t let it be a messy relationship between teenagers[2]. I don’t care how many fan girls you collected, just please don’t create any trouble for me. Razé glanced at Adis and let out a sigh.