Chapter 24: Study Group

Before the Star Festival, the Centrior students would have their regular exams. At this academy, the name of the top ten students with the highest total scores for all subjects would be posted on the notice board. As a scholarship student, Razé decided to aim for the top ten ranking and was studying diligently every day.

ε=( ̄。 ̄;)fu-

After studying for a while in her room, she put her pen down and took a rest. She folded her hands and stretched her body.

The enemy with the murderous aura who was targeting Carna was yet to be identified. Once they entered the long holiday during the Star Festival, she would have to go back to the military and there were lots of job waiting for her there.

She planned to let her subordinate get some rest after she return. She had learnt that therapeutic healing was important while she was at the academy. So, she wanted to practice the same with her comrades at the military.

Razé didn’t know what her subordinates had done to protect her name. Because they were deemed to be so aggressive and energetic, they were sent for expeditions to Baruda. Each of them was strong so they were doing quite well there. As the person responsible to educate and train them, Razé had been praised for her contribution. Of course, her contribution list was already too long, there was nothing special about this.

Today was Saturday. Razé was wearing shirt and trouser, her usual attire just like what her subordinate has guessed. Folia asked her out for lunch so they went to the dining hall.

“I’m worried about the test …” Folia murmured as she ate her risotto.

Razé: “You’ll be okay as long as you covered the basic and formulas.”

Folia: “There’re so many things to remember. It’s too difficult~”

Razé shrugged her shoulder when she heard Folia’s cry. There was nothing she could do about this.

Folia: “Razé-chan, please teach me~! There are too many things that I don’t understand. I’m afraid my result will be very bad~!”

Razé couldn’t ignore a request from her angel. And she had noticed that the otome game flag had been triggered, so she promised Folia that she would help her with her studies.

Folia: “Oh, right-”

Razé: “What is it?”

Folia: “Let’s do a study group. Let’s ask Carna-sama too!”

Razé knew that this would happen.

Razé: “Okay. Let’s ask her later.”

Folia: “Un!”

According to the original plot, the study group would involve Folia and her love interests only. Razé planned to drag Carna along.

Folia: “Great! Let’s ask the others too. We can share the test questions that we had predicted.”

When they asked Carna, she immediately said yes. Of course, she knew that this was an event, so she wanted to make sure the romance flag with Ruben would not be triggered.

In addition to the three girls, Ruben, Claude, Luca, Ian, and Adis would also join the study group. Razé felt that she was out of place among them, but she decided to join when she heard Carna had baked cookies for the gathering.

The next day, they gathered in a multi-purpose space inside the dormitory. There were 8 of them, so Razé, Adis, Ian, and Claude sat in a row, while Carna, Ruben, Luca, and Folia sat on the opposite side.

It was a matter of course for Ruben to sit next to Carna, while the seats around Folia was full of her love interests. Razé knew that Ruben and Carna were going to show PDA in front of her, and sitting next to her was the guy with the Prime Minister’s face. She couldn’t relax at all so she decided to fully focus on studying.