Chapter 44: After Event Celebration

After entering the palace, they were shown to their room. Each of them had their own room. Even a commoner like Razé was given a gorgeous room. Unsurprisingly, Carna’s room was next to Ruben’s. After that, they were served tea in the parlor to relieve the wariness of their journey.

So elegant!

In the military, there was no such thing as taking short break during traveling. Razé was inwardly astonished with the new experience as she filled her stomach with the light refreshments.

“Your friend has arrived.”

A while later, Folia walked into the parlor. Razé was relieved when she saw the cheerful look on her face.

“Razé-chan! How have you been?”

It was the second time Razé had been asked that question today, and she just nodded her head. Her angel today was ethereal as usual.

Folia passed a paper bag to her, saying, “Zale-sama asked me to give this to you.”

“Huh?” Razé didn’t expected a gift from Zale. She looked inside suspiciously and saw a letter. It said, “Please look after Folia. Use this in case of emergency.”

She nervously checked the contents inside the bag and found a device that would send electric shock when activated by magic, something like a taser.

“Wow…” Her face was twitching. She was terrified when she thought who was this meant for. She immediately teleported the item to her room.

Folia: “What is it?”

Razé: “… Cookies.”

Folia: “I see!”

Razé felt a bit guilty when she looked at the naïve girl.

Ruben: “Everyone is here. Then we can start our discussion.”

They moved to a large room which was prepared for their gathering. The room was divided into meeting space and work space.

Folia turned to Razé and said, “The palace is amazing! I feel like I’m in a fairy tale.”

Razé: “I was thinking the same thing too.”

Folia: “Right?”

She nodded her head and Folia laughed cheerfully.

Hmm. This is the right one. Razé felt relieved to find someone whose reaction was according to her expectation. She had entered the Imperial Palace a few times before like when she was conferred the title Wolf Fang. But she was a commoner both in this life and previous life, so she felt dizzy looking at the elegance feeling shown by the aristocrats.

“Let’s start our discussion.”

Carna, as the chairperson of the committee, hosted the meeting after everyone had sat down.

The main theme of the 1st Centrior School Festival was ‘Milky Way’. Carna had proposed this theme hoping to create a stage where every single student could participate actively and shine like stars. The steering committee was in charge of creating decorations related to this theme. Razé would have to return to the military after three days, but the other members would continue with the preparation.

With wealth and magic in their hands, they should be able to complete this task in a short time. The purpose of this gathering was to prepare the details for the after-event celebration which would be held on the night of the last day of the festival.

First, each of them would present their ideas about the content of the event.

Carna, who had the memories of her previous life, proposed a campfire as it was the standard agenda for an after-event celebration. As for everyone else, although the details varied, in overall they suggested for a party.