Chapter 18: Practical lesson with cheers

Hugan: “Alright. Let’s take a break.”

Murton: “Girls, let’s take a break too.”

Class A’s students stopped their practice when they heard their teachers, Hugan and Aida Nan Murton telling them to take a break. They were wearing training attire and were having a practical lesson at the training ground.

They boys and girls were having lesson separately. The boys were learning swordsmanship, while the girls were learning magic for medium range attacks.

Carna: “Ruben-sama, this is for you.”

Ruben: “Thank you, Carna.”

Razé watched quietly as Carna handed a drink and a towel to Ruben. She had noticed that the way they called each other had changed since the events at the library. It seemed that she had been used as a tool to bring those lovers closer.

She could easily guess that Ruben was the one who told Carna to change the way they call each other. And she could imagine one day she would accidentally witness Carna calling him “Ruben” when they were alone. She felt she was going to have an upset stomach.

Folia: “Luca-sama, let me see your arm please?”

Luca: “W- What? A commoner shouldn’t touch me.”

Folia: “I’m not going to touch you. Show me your wound. I’ll heal it right away.”

On the other side, Folia was taking care of one of the love interests, the son of the Minister of Finance. Folia is such an angel, thought Razé.

Carna had passed her note with the details of what happened in Blue Orchid to Razé. Razé planned to verify the plot accordingly.

So far, all ‘events’ [1] mentioned in the game really did occur. However, some of the contents was changed. Some of the event that should involve Ruben and Folia was changed to Ruben and Carna. And some of the time, it was changed to Folia with another love interest.

“Was it a bug?” Razé thought this could be a possibility. First of all, the villainess Lady Carna in the original game was someone who was very proud and was not a reincarnator. Secondly, Razé’s existence itself had caused the game to change. Although this world was an otome game as Carna had said, Razé felt it would be better if they think of it as something that has evolved into a different world.

“Adis-sama, please use this if you don’t mind.”

“Would you like a drink?”

“I’ve made honey-lemon [2] for you!”

Could this be another bug?! Just because it was a double period class, why would someone make honey-lemon when it’s not even summer? It must be a bug.

Razé couldn’t help rolling her eyes at the fangirls’ attitude. Adis, who stood in the center of the crowd, was someone with good look and high status. Apparently, he was one of the love interests.

Furthermore, according to Carna, Adis hated conflict, so he hid his true ability and always gave way to Ruben. He acted flirtatious to distract Ruben, and he always treated his fangirls fairly to avoid hurting their feelings.

Carna also told her that Adis’ character in the game had many fans. And because there were high demands from the fans who wanted to see his character fall in love, being a clumsy yet devoted lover, the game creator had released a sequel with Adis as the main protagonist.

As someone who had never played an otome game before, Razé thought that the game sequel was ridiculous because Adis didn’t even fit to be a love interest for Folia. She was speechless when she was told that the sequel was also a big hit.