Chapter 31: A Maiden's Tears

Folia: “Razé-chan!”

Carna: “Razé.”

Folia and Carna rushed over to Razé when they saw her walking into the audience seats.

Folia: “Are you alright?”

Razé: “I’m fine. It’s just a scratch. I’m sorry for losing the match.”

“Don’t worry about it! I’ll do my best and win for you!” Folia said as she clutched her fists on her chest. It didn’t look convincing but cute though.

Razé: “Don’t overwork yourself. If you feel something’s not right, immediately call the referee. Do your best!”

Folia “Un!”

As long as there was no forbidden magic, this was Razé’s territory. She would make sure to eliminate any potential threat that could harm the students.

“Razé …” Carna pulled her sleeve. Her face looked like she was about to cry. 「Did you got hurt because of the plot enforcement?」

Razé was shocked that Carna knew about the plot enforcement.

Razé: 「I was injured because I lose a match. That’s all.」

Carna: 「But I heard it. The referee said that you could die if the stab wound was a few millimeters away.」

What the hell? The teachers should be more careful of what they said! Razé complained in her heart. But first, she needed to comfort Carna. Prince Ruben and Adis had been staring at them suspiciously for a while now. Even though the girls were conversing in Japanese, they could see Carna was being very agitated.

Razé: 「Of course not. They must have exaggerated the story. If the injury was that serious, it would take times to recover and I won’t be here now.」

Carna: 「But they really said that! 」

Razé: 「Then see it for yourself.」

Once again, Razé lifted up her shirt and let Carna checked her injury. The guys who were standing right behind them were startled, while Adis facepalmed.

Razé: 「See? I’m fine.」

Razé smiled at Carna to calm her down. Carna felt relieved but then she started to cry.

Razé: “Huh? Carna-sama.”

Razé felt that she couldn’t let others saw Carna crying, so she hugged and comforted her.

Carna: “Thank god. If something had happened to you, then I’ll die and follow you.”

Hey! Your choice of words could be misunderstood!

The people nearby were staring at them. Ruben was giving her a stern look and she could felt a silent pressure from Adis. Razé couldn’t bear to stay there any longer. She picked Carna up and carried her in a princess carry, then she ran away.

Carna: “Kyaa! Ra- Razé?”

Razé: “Folia, good luck with your match! I’ll take Carna-sama away to calm her down!”

Folia: “U- Un? Be careful!”

Razé ran out and tried to find a place where they could talk privately.

“Stop!” Ruben was chasing them from behind. Of course, there was no way that Razé would stop for him. The situation made her looked like a villain who had kidnapped the princess.

“I think it should be fine here.” They entered an empty room and Razé put Carna down on a sofa.

Immediately after, Ruben entered the room with Adis. “You! Just because you’re her friend, it doesn’t mean you can act like this!”