4- Morning

It was 6 AM when Celina's alarm went off. She woke up, and wanted to turn it off when she noticed the person behind her. Someone was spooning her. They had one arm placed under Celina's head, and the other around her waist. Slowly the memories from yesterday came back to her and she realised that it was Sara. Sara was the one she had been cuddling with the whole night. The alarm was still ringing and Sara woke up too. She tilted her head off her pillow, trying to figure out where she was. She let go of Celina's waist and Celina turned off her alarm. 'OMG, I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was you and-' Sara apologised immediately when she realised what she had been doing all night. Celina smiled at her. 'Don't worry about it. It's alright, we were both really drunk. I didn't notice it either.' She responded, sitting up and Sara did the same.

'Oh, my head is killing me.' Sara said, grabbing her head and leaning against the wall. Celina handed her a glass of water and the medication Lucy had prepared the night before. 'Here, this will keep you alive long enough until Bradford can kill you.' Sara laughed at the comment and took the pill. 'What time is it?' She asked. '6 AM. You can take a shower here if you want and if you need any clothes my closet is there. Just take what you need and you can give it back later.' Celina explained. 'Thank you, but I think I'm good.' They walked into the kitchen area. 'Good morning, how did you two sleep?' Lucy asked, her voice happily as normal. 'We slept fine, but my head is killing me?' Sara complained. Lucy laughed a little as she put two cups of coffee down in front of them. 'Thank you.' Sara added as she took a small sip. She wrapped her hands around the cup to keep them warm. 'Did you take the medicine I prepared for you last night.' 'Yes, I did. Thank you for that.' Sara responded. 'Good, I'm going to get ready. We're leaving in 45 minutes.' Lucy said, putting her cup in the dishwasher. Sara noticed how cheerful Lucy was in the morning. Lucy was always that happy, and bubbly person, while she couldn't even put her past behind her. Lucy walked away to change and now it was only Celina and Sara again.

'She seems overly happy. I mean, how does she do that? How can she be so active in the morning?' Sara asked, and they both laughed. 'I have no idea. My guess is that she already had her coffee and a good night sleep without a hangover.' Celina responded, a little jealous. They both laughed. 'That's great, being hungover on the second day of work. That must give a good impression.' She said sarcastically. Celina didn't respond. She just held her cup up and they cheerst. They drank their coffee and got ready to leave. 

Next part: October 16th 2024