8- The morning after

Around 6 AM, Celina got woken by her alarm clock. She opened her eyes and saw a gorgeous girl in her arms. Sara had her head on her shoulder and Celina had her arm wrapped around her body. Celina turned off her alarm clock as Sara began to wake up. 'Hmmm.' She groaned, tilting her head up. 'Good morning.' Celina whispered in her ear. Her warm whisper let a pleasant tingle race through Sara's body. She opened her eyes and cuddled closer against Celina. Celina gave her a little kiss on the forehead. 'Are you waking up? We need to leave in an hour.' She added, but Sara didn't pull away. Instead, she cuddled even closer. 'I know, but I like it here better.' She sighed. Celina smiled as she sat up, letting Sara fall onto her own pillow. She laughed once her eye caught Sara's sleepy face. She still had her eyes closed. Celina threw her pillow into Sara's face in an attempt to wake her up. 'Come on, get up. Lucy is a good detective and if we stay here any longer, she'll become suspicious.' That worked and Sara sat up. 'Fine.' She growled. She leaned over and gave Celina a quick kiss before getting out of bed. It left her a little speechless as she followed Sara's movements with her eyes. Nobody ever did that to her, but she liked it. She quickly pulled herself together and got out of bed too. They made themselves ready before walking into the living room.

The coffee was already poured in cups when they walked into the kitchen. 'Did you have fun last night?' Lucy asked, intrigued, as she walked out of her bedroom into the kitchen, fully dressed and ready for the day. She was curious what kind of lie they would come up with. 'Yes, we talked and then went to bed because we were tired.' Celina lied. There it was. Nobody was allowed to know about their relationship, not even Lucy. They had promised each other that last night. Two officers who are dating can become a problem, especially when they are still rookie's. Celina had seen the same thing happen with Tim and Lucy and they are on the edge of losing their job if they can't find their peace. Lucy looked over at Sara who tried to hide her feelings for Celina.

'Talking, eh. What about? Oh, did you finally tell her?' Lucy asked Sara specifically, not believing a word. 'No I did not. We talked about you and Tim.' Sara was pretty convincing but Lucy knew better. 'Right... Okay, but can you explain this for me then?' Lucy asked as she showed them the picture she took the night before with a big smile on her face. 'How did you?... When?... What?...' Celina was too stunned to speak. 'Well, this is how I found you two when I came home last night. Are you two together now?' Lucy fired, smiling from ear to ear. Sara and Celina looked at each other. 'But you can't tell anyone.' Celina sounded serious. 'Fine, I won't, I promise. Now get ready, we're leaving in 20 minutes.' Lucy responded. She walked back into her room to grab her stuff. She had already told Nyla and Angela about it, but she wasn't going to admit that to Celina and Sara. She wouldn't survive that. 

Next part: October 24th 2024