Intro

First of all, I want to thank you all for supporting, and reading my other stories, especially my last one (My daughter). If you haven't read it, I hope you have the time to check that one out too. I'm so thankful that so many people have read, and enjoyed it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

🤍 Love you 🤍

TW: This story will contain the description of traumatic experiences in detail, abuse, Panic attack and other subjects that can be triggering, so if you have a hard time handling those subjects, it might be better not to read this.

I'm sorry if my English isn't the best. English is not my first language, and I have dyslexia. I'm also sorry that this one took so long. I've been really busy with school the last couple months, and I didn't always find the time to write. I will probably post it in two different parts. One part now and the other later on.

This first part contains ... chapters and about ... words. Enjoy ; )

Backstory: Tim, and Lucy aren't dating anymore. They broke up about two months ago, and they are still not talking. Tamara just moved out, and Celina moved in 2 weeks ago. Celina just made it into short sleeves. 

I really hope you will like this story. I'm working on other stories, so if you want to read more you should. If you have other ideas for stories let me know in the comments, and maybe I'll make one.

And please let me know what kind of content you would like to read, and what your favourite character is, and maybe I'll make a story based on their life. 😃

One last thing, before you start reading. I would like to give my appreciation to the following people. I really enjoy reading your comments and they always give me the right motivation to continue writing. These comments were placed under my last 4 story's.

 These comments were placed under my last 4 story's