Apocalypse (Finale)

(Warning: sexual, swearing)

Bose's POV:

My plan was working perfectly. Mika, Miles and I were blending in with our zombie costumes, and no one else was suspecting a thing. We even had to make zombie noises to better blend in. Up ahead, I see a mysterious figure. Suddenly, the zombies stop, so we had to stop, too. The mysterious figure comes closer.

??: "Perfect! You're all here!"

Wait a minute, I recognize that voice. Is that... is that Zombie Master? It is! He also looks like a zombie.

ZM: "Now that we're all together, we can finally take over the rest of the world!"

The zombies all cheerily groan in unison. We had to make sure to follow their every move until we reached where we needed to go. Zombie Master starts walking, with the zombies following him. We picked up our pace as well.

As we're walking down the streets, we see the music shop up ahead. Knowing that we're getting close, we lag a little until we're at the very back of the crowd. Once there, the music shop was right near us, so we took our chance and slipped in. Sure enough, no one was there. We stayed quiet until they were far away from their line of hearing. Then, we start part 2 of our plan.

Me: "Alright, let's gather what we need."

We split off to get done faster. I picked up two guitars, one for me and one for Schwoz. I know he plays guitar, so he would be a great lead guitarist. When I was done, I picked out the guitar cases needed. I looked over and saw Mika choosing what bass to pick. I decided to grab an extra case for Mika.

I put the two guitars in the cases and I walk over to where Mika is. She had chosen what bass to use, and I put it in the extra case I picked out. I handed it back to her and we went over to where Miles was picking out a drum set. He chose one with a double kick. Sweet!

We took the set to the front of the shop, and we picked out amps, wires, straps, sticks and microphones. We took a random luggage cart that was set off to the side and loaded it up with our music equipment. We gathered around and Miles teleports us back to the Man's Nest.

Captain Man/Schwoz/Henry: "AHHH!"

Me: "We're back!"

Captain Man: "What's with all the music equipment?"

Me: "Call it part 2 of my plan."

Henry: "Let me guess: part 1 was blending in with the other zombies?"

Miles: "Yep."

Captain Man: "What exactly is part 2 of the plan?"

Me: "We set all this stuff up and play a song in hopes that it will defeat the Zombie Master and turn the zombie citizens back to normal."

Captain Man: "Bose, this isn't Stranger Things, that won't work."

Me: "Do you have a better plan?"

Captain Man: "...No."

Me: "Exactly my point. We need all this to save Chapa and all the other civilians."

Schwoz: "Count me in. I can play guitar with ease."

Me: "I thought ahead with that."

I took one guitar and handed it to Schwoz.

Schwoz: "Oh, yeah!"

Me: "We need a place to set all this up. They can't see or hear it from inside the Man's Nest."

Miles: "Where would we set it up, though?"