BAPA Headcanons

1. Bose listens very carefully to Chapa when she needs to vent to him about something.

2. Bose always lets Chapa have the last slice of pizza. Chapa blushes everytime.

3. After either Bose or Chapa have had a bad day, one would always comfort the other in any way possible.

4. Chapa and Bose love to kiss each other every chance they get.

5. Bose lets Chapa do makeup on him, sometimes, and he is impressed with her work.

6. Bose once bought Chapa a shade of lipstick she always wanted and gave it to her on her birthday.

7. Chapa and Bose love to watch the movie "The Crow." They both prefer the original 1994 one and not any of the sequels. They even dressed up as the two main characters, Shelly and Eric, from the movie for Halloween one time.

8. Their favorite horror movie franchise is "Halloween."

9. Chapa loves teasing Bose to see how long before he gets it.

10. Both Chapa and Bose love to play with each other's hair, mostly when one has their head lying down on the other's chest.

11. Bose and Chapa get matching flavors of Puree at Hip Hop Puree.

12. If one of them had a nightmare, the other would comfort them with hugs and kisses.

13. Going back to the topic on "The Crow," both Chapa and Bose love to listen to "A Grave Mistake," a song that the band Ice Nine Kills made in reference to the movie.

14. Both Bose and Chapa love the Rock/Metal genre of music.

15. If Bose does something Chapa doesn't like, he'll apologize and promise not to do it again, and Vice Versa.

16. On snowy days, Bose and Chapa enjoy a nice cup of hot chocolate together.

17. One time, Bose broke his arm, and Chapa stayed by his side the whole time.

18. Bose loves making Chapa laugh. He really loves her smile and loves hearing her laugh.

19. Chapa steps in for Bose when someone gives him a hard time about something.

20. Bose and Chapa love playing outside in the rain and mud together.

21. Because of their signature colors being blue and red, Bose and Chapa love to get slushies in each other's color as a way to represent their love for each other.

(Should I do a Part 2? Let me know in the comments below)